IGNORED

XM Status Page...

Curt Vendel

Actually they've begun to talk to one another and I'm noticing things are being moved around on my workbenches and I'm noticing the CPLD programmer was on the other night... I think they've started to build something on their own, hopefully they won't take as long to finish as the XM project has taken....

• Like 2

Actually they've begun to talk to one another and I'm noticing things are being moved around on my workbenches and I'm noticing the CPLD programmer was on the other night... I think they've started to build something on their own, hopefully they won't take as long to finish as the XM project has taken....

Maybe you do need a little break if your project is starting to act like a Pink Floyd movie.

• Like 1

There are still some things that Curt and I need to sign off on (the delay being caused by a lack of time on my part over the last few weeks). Come the New Year we'll both be ploughing on with the XM. The only new thing on the games front is that "Halloween" is now optional XEGS keyboard compatible on its high score chart initials entry page (it doesn't use the HSC).

Just wondering if there were plans on the xm being able to use keyboards other then the XEGS as I have looked on ebay and I don't see that many.

The plastics are final so there is no aperture for any other ports. However, if you were to make a SIO adapter and write your own software then its possible to use a PC keyboard.

I got this message in my email.

The comments for your order are: Shipment in Late Jan 2012, finalizing debug and PC board run

Did everyone who's pre-ordered get an e-mail? I've never received one (ever, actually) so I always worry a little bit that something's happened to my order record (or something....I don't know).

• Like 1

The comments for your order are: Shipment in Late Jan 2012, finalizing debug and PC board run

Did everyone who's pre-ordered get an e-mail? I've never received one (ever, actually) so I always worry a little bit that something's happened to my order record (or something....I don't know).

I did receive this recent email update. I know it's stating the obvious, but it doesn't hurt to ask, have you checked your spam folder?

Didn't get one either.

If you are concerned that Legacy received your order or not then I suggest you get in touch with Curt with your email address and order number and get him to confirm. However, with the holidays fast approaching it may take some days for you to get an answer.

Personally, I wouldn't worry too much about the automated e-mails. As soon as Curt says they are shipping thats the time to start getting excited about an XM arriving in the post.

I did receive this recent email update. I know it's stating the obvious, but it doesn't hurt to ask, have you checked your spam folder?

You're definitely right, it doesn't hurt to ask. But yes, I check my junk folder quite often, and nothing has been in it.

Last update I got was 8/05/11. I know that my good friend has never got one. I would like some clarification on what I am supposed to do if I did not get a recent email. Consistent communication out to the people who have preordered this project via email would be a good thing keep people patient. My 10 cents on the matter. Again I am a huge fan of this project and check the updates here on a weekly basis.

Edited by swlovinist
  • Like 1

Last update I got was 8/05/11. I know that my good friend has never got one. I would like some clarification on what I am supposed to do if I did not get a recent email. Consistent communication out to the people who have preordered this project via email would be a good thing keep people patient. My 10 cents on the matter. Again I am a huge fan of this project and check the updates here on a weekly basis.

All, forgot those emails they are useless.

If you need info refer to the status page linked to in the first few post of this thread.

Curt already said he will email everyone once the project is complete to verify everyone address.

• Like 2