IGNORED

XM Status Page...

Curt Vendel

The anticipation is killing me. Am I the only one checking his front porch multiple times a day in hope that the box will finally arrive?

Perry

I know how you feel... I'd rather him take his time and get the release right, than to release a crappy system. 99$ is too big of a chunk of change to be squandered.

• Like 3

The anticipation is killing me. Am I the only one checking his front porch multiple times a day in hope that the box will finally arrive?

Perry

I know how you feel... I'd rather him take his time and get the release right, than to release a crappy system. 99$ is too big of a chunk of change to be squandered.

I'm just preventing myself from thinking about it. Odds are I won't hear the delivery driver when they arrive to deliver and they'll leave a door knocker in the mailbox - which will make me wait an extra day regardless. When I have that doorknocker in my hands tho, you can be sure I won't be getting a lot of sleep. ;)

Is there a round about time (estimated *month*) that these will be shipped? I ordered on 9/27/2010 (Order Number: 2009854) and have emailed Legacy Engineering to simply enquire as to the status. Needless to say, I received no reply.

i`m seeing that`s Curt way icon_mad.gif

Edited by sermajic

Is there a round about time (estimated *month*) that these will be shipped? I ordered on 9/27/2010 (Order Number: 2009854) and have emailed Legacy Engineering to simply enquire as to the status. Needless to say, I received no reply.

What does that mean? YOU are mad because I would like to simply know the staus of MY order? Just curious is all to the status. I've been working quite a bit lately and haven't kept up with the swing of things. It took me forever even to find the receipt for my order, and I almost questioned whether I ordered at all ;) Not causing a stink, and I don't at all mind if it is still in the works, but still I would kind of like to know what the status is as of right now.

Edited by eightbit

What does that mean? Just curious is all to the status. I've been working quite a bit lately and haven't kept up with the swing of things. It took me forever even to find the receipt for my order, and I almost questioned whether I ordered at all ;) Not causing a stink, and I don't at all mind if it is still in the works, but still I would kind of like to know what the status is as of right now.

i bought usb sticks from him in 2009, and still can`t get him to ship or answericon_mad.gif

so good luck...

i made an order last year but have since changed address. i changed the address in my legacy account but when i view the order information it still says the shipping address is my old one. how do I change it so that it won't arrive to my old address?

What does that mean? Just curious is all to the status. I've been working quite a bit lately and haven't kept up with the swing of things. It took me forever even to find the receipt for my order, and I almost questioned whether I ordered at all ;) Not causing a stink, and I don't at all mind if it is still in the works, but still I would kind of like to know what the status is as of right now.

i bought usb sticks from him in 2009, and still can`t get him to ship or answericon_mad.gif

so good luck...

Well, if that is true, that is not good AT ALL. Curt, can you please reply to this gentleman, me and the rest of us on this? I find it really hard to believe that he would screw anyone as he has been a major player in the Atari world for many years. This must be some kind of mistake or forgotten order...or something.

so good luck...

Well, if that is true, that is not good AT ALL. Curt, can you please reply to this gentleman, me and the rest of us on this? I find it really hard to believe that he would screw anyone as he has been a major player in the Atari world for many years. This must be some kind of mistake or forgotten order...or something.

well

after 2 years he answered me last week because i posted here,

never heard of him again

finally bought the Atari Usb sticks from another retailer on 01/03/2010

(Bohus and James Grahame)

they got their inventory from Curt

and

said the same happened to lots of people

James even offered to make contact with him ,

again never happened

i think he is an honest person ,

though too arrogant,

and since he does not take paypal...

...you can only beg him to ship if he feels like it

so for the 7800 XM i will wait for it to appear elsewhere this time around...

Edited by sermajic

This is really saddening if true. I'm very easy when it comes to waiting for something to be done right (as many here are) and don't mind waiting to obtain something that is done right. BUT, status on it is a must in my book. A hundred bucks is a hundred bucks...if you know what I mean. I work really hard for my money and don't have a whole lot of it, so when I invest into something I am usually pretty careful. I really hope it doesn't turn out foul, as it would be pretty upsetting to me and I am sure to the many others that have placed an order. Again, I am not making asumptions on Curt as I have had good conversation with him for years here, but again, it does indeed trouble me that I am not getting a reply as to exactly what is going on. Bottom line is that I pre-ordered a product (from a company) ten months ago and am still not getting status on the order. It is just a little concerning.

Edited by eightbit

i made an order last year but have since changed address. i changed the address in my legacy account but when i view the order information it still says the shipping address is my old one. how do I change it so that it won't arrive to my old address?

Thanks for this post. I didn't realize you could log-in at Legacy and update your address information. I sent an email to Legacy months ago to notify them of my change in address, and received a confirmation reply. After seeing your post, I went to log-in at Legacy and found the same situation you did. I was able to change my default address to my new house, but the XM order still shows it will be shipped to the old address.

Since Legacy did send me a confirmation email, I give them the benefit of the doubt that they will ship it to the correct address, but it is worrisome to see the old address still attached to my XM order in their system.

Meanwhile, I am really looking forward to getting my XM. :)

I'm confused.

this is the same guy who trashed bob and drove him to stop posting anymore. He was supposedly put on Mod Preview last week. Why is he being allowed to trash Curt so much in the XM Status thread?

as always

you really don`t know what you're talking about

well

after 2 years he answered me last week because i posted here,

never heard of him again

So what did he say?

On second thought, I'd rather not see this thread degenerate with a bunch of posts from you.

just told my experience when a user asked

i have proof of everything i said

-google checkout receipts-

Never ever had a problem with Batari , Chad Schell, James or Steven Tucker

they all offer very good service

hope you all have better luck with Curt!!

Edited by sermajic

just told my experience when a user asked

I gave you a private IM of the best email to contact Curt. Have you done so?

of course, thank you so much

as i described, i received a repply from him over a week ago ,

telling he will take car of the order,

but then again nothing,

was not even asked my address

i don`t even live in the same place anymore

really don`t care about those joysticks anymore after 2 1/2 years

but when something similar happened to a user here,

just wanted to tell my experience

Edited by sermajic

Well after reading this thread it seems there is ALOT of pissed off people, some very patient people and a half dozen or so blinded sheep who would accept spit off the street as nectar from a god even if punched in the back of the head while they licked it up. Crazy stuff but an intresting read none the less.

• Like 1

Well after reading this thread it seems there is ALOT of pissed off people, some very patient people and a half dozen or so blinded sheep who would accept spit off the street as nectar from a god even if punched in the back of the head while they licked it up. Crazy stuff but an intresting read none the less.

how could you read my mind?!! icon_wink.gif