IGNORED

Upcoming TI-99/4A events

retroclouds

Upcoming TI-99/4A events

Latest update: August 9th, 2014

Want to see live demonstrations of TI-99/4A related hardware and software?

Are you into meeting some of the folks you know from the Atariage TI-99/4A programming group?

Please contact me if you are hosting a TI-99/4A related event and want it added to this sticky thread.

Important: Most events only have limited space; if you are interested in visiting an event, then please let the event hoster know in advance.

Europe

Edited by retroclouds

This is a thread I've been wanting to do for a long time.

I know there are still plenty of projects missing. That especially goes for projects originating in the Y! groups.

Please bare with me, if I did either oversee your project or didn't describe it correcty.

Still to do:

* Make this a sticky thread

* Add link to the authors' profile (where possible)

* Provide more accurate summary

* Link to blog (where possible)

* Add pictures or screenshots (where possible)

* Add more projects

@project authors: please help me out with an accurate summary for your project. Thanks ;)

Edited by retroclouds

Very nice idea Filip!! I am quite glad to see this thread. :) Our forum is getting long now (number of threads) and this is a great way to keep up with active/living projects. I have something like this on my site (Opry99er.com) but I never get time to update it, sadly. Do you think it would be appropriate to have a screenshots or photo of these projects? For instance, the battle screen of Beryl Reichardt, and a nice hi-res photo of Matthew's board project.... Might be a very cool way to have immediate visual reference of something as you read the list. We could make sure all submitted photos are uniform in size so as to keep it looking nice and neat... What do you think?

Very nice idea Filip!! I am quite glad to see this thread. :) Our forum is getting long now (number of threads) and this is a great way to keep up with active/living projects. I have something like this on my site (Opry99er.com) but I never get time to update it, sadly. Do you think it would be appropriate to have a screenshots or photo of these projects? For instance, the battle screen of Beryl Reichardt, and a nice hi-res photo of Matthew's board project.... Might be a very cool way to have immediate visual reference of something as you read the list. We could make sure all submitted photos are uniform in size so as to keep it looking nice and neat... What do you think?

Thanks. Yes, perhaps the thread can also help in joining forces (where possible).

Absolutely; adding a nice screenshot/photo is an excellent idea. Will follow-up on that.

I'll be back later (have to go pickup my PDF scan of the UCSD Pascal manual, but that's another story :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Filip--- you asked for authors to write descriptions of the Projects, so here goes,... (hoping to not sound pretentious)

Beryl Reichardt summary:

A new vintage-style RPG designed for the TI-99/4a. Stylistically modeled after the 8 bit console RPGs, LoBR features a menu-driven, turn-based battle engine and a classic Final Fantay-style leveling system.

*Current status: In active development

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Retroclouds, can you insert this important Event ?

26th European TI-TREFFEN

(for FIRST TIME in Italy !!!!)

http://www.ti99iuc.i...ti99bro-Ing.pdf

http://www.ti99iuc.i...ti99bro-Ita.pdf

all detail are on my site's home page too: www.ti99iuc.it

for FIRST TIME in Italy !!!!

Thankyou !!

Ciro

Edited by ti99userclub

Hi Retroclouds, can you insert this important Event ?

26th European TI-TREFFEN

(for FIRST TIME in Italy !!!!)

http://www.ti99iuc.i...ti99bro-Ing.pdf

http://www.ti99iuc.i...ti99bro-Ita.pdf

all detail are on my site's home page too: www.ti99iuc.it

for FIRST TIME in Italy !!!!

Thankyou !!

Ciro

Yes! I've added it. Also remove the spoiler (collapsing) so that the events page is always visible ;-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...