IGNORED

Has anyone got a PAL Intellivision motherboard ?

Kakaboy

I need some info off a PAL Intellivision motherboard to complete my AV mod , as I am missing components and need to find out what they are ?

If anyone here has a PAL INTV Service Manual or clear pictures of the populated PAL motherboard or Schematic/parts list , I would be SUPER GREATFUL !!! :D

I cannot find any info on these PAL mother boards anywhere .

BTW: NTSC & PAL differ greatly !!

Edited by Kakaboy

will this help.

My link

Mattel Intellivision (PAL Version) Audio/Video Modification

Thanks for your reply , but unfortunately that is one I have already looked at . Good link for the actual composite or RGB AV mod thou which I have actually used and works well .

I was hoping for a clear picture so I could work out the resistors that are connected to the crystal for the PAL video . As my motherboard was actually modded for a SECAM RF frequency , so I have been reverse engineering the board to bring it back to its orignal PAL state (the SECAM was just an adaptation to the standard PAL board) . So far I have managed to get a nice B&W picture with the AV mod you have linked above but no colour as yet due to crystal and resistors needed (these have been removed to creat the SECAM signal) . Thanks to the guys at AUSSIE ARCADE I have managed to almost complete the AV mod and the missing components .

I will post back later with pictures of the PAL INTELLIVISION AV MOD and screen shots .

Here is the thread over at Aussie Arcade :

Need some help to do AV mod on SECAM PAL Intellivision

The above link is not working due to me using same pics in both threads . Just go to AUSSIE ARCADE (the link above) and look for the "Need some help to do AV mod on SECAM PAL Intellivision" thread .

Edited by Kakaboy

• 10 years later...
On 1/13/2011 at 4:29 PM, Kakaboy said:

Here is the thread over at Aussie Arcade :

Need some help to do AV mod on SECAM PAL Intellivision

The above link is not working due to me using same pics in both threads . Just go to AUSSIE ARCADE (the link above) and look for the "Need some help to do AV mod on SECAM PAL Intellivision" thread .

Unfortunately the Wayback Machine does not have a capture of that page. Do you have it archived somewhere?

Thanks.