IGNORED

FS: DS, 7800, 2600 games

bradjewell

Sold everything but Indy, put it up on ebay...

Indiana Jones and Ebay Crusaders of the Lost Bid: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3206464027941?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=320646402794&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I have some games for sale.

Nintendo DS:

9 shipped

Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings

If you don't like a price, make an offer or trade. I'm always looking for random stuff.. 7800, DS, Jaguar, just whatever...

Retro Game Challenge is an awesome game (in my opinion)!! It reminded me of when I used to get a new Electronic Games magazine from the store. Ahh... good times.

Best of luck with your sale... those are some darn good prices too! :)

I always appreciate a friendly bump. ;o)

It's not a bad game, it's done pretty cool. I really enjoy most of the games that were a part of it. I'm just trimming some of the fat in my collection.. and trying to get rid of my dupes on the others...

Brad

I hear ya... doing the same with my stuff. Trimming the fat is a good way to put it.

As for Retro Game Challenge... apparently there's a sequel in Japan and it's based on the SNES era. I'd love to play that one... more magazines and more 'new' games! lol

It will probably make it here eventually. The original one was released in Japan first also. I second that RGC was an AWESOME game. My one and only gripe was that once you unlocked the RPG you had to start all of your characters over from scratch. It wouldn't be as bad if I knew that to begin with though so thats why I am posting this. Whoever buys this, don't spend hours grinding/leveling up your characters in the RPG section until you have unlocked the game, just do the bare minimum, then you will avoid throwing your DS at your Wife like I did :D