IGNORED

Sunrise Games For Sale

jblenkle

I've been in contact with this guy in Italy (I think his name is Milano Metalli - there's a bit of a language barrier) and he's looking to sell a vast quantity of Sunrise Software games he purchased from an Italian importer a number of months ago.

The titles include Rolloverture, Mountain King, Quest For Quintana Roo, Campaign '84 and Gust Buster.

The only catch is that he wants to sell them in quantities of six because that's how they are boxed. You can mix titles, but you must buy six at a time. He wants to use the six-pack boxes to ship them in.

He's asking 25 Euros per six games - which if I converted correctly is $33-$34 U.S. He doesn't know how much shipping would be though. you'd have to work that out.

He can be reached at: alfa6progetto119@hotmail.com

He also indicated he had already sent some of these games to Pixelboy, so I guess if you want to confirm he's legit, Pixelboy is free to comment.

He also indicated he had already sent some of these games to Pixelboy, so I guess if you want to confirm he's legit, Pixelboy is free to comment.

Yeah, I bought a box of those games from him a couple of years ago. Max is quite legit. :)

You guys know him on the AA forums as "ozma wars".

Ah, he didn't tell me he was already on here when I offered to post a message about the games. He indicated he has quite a large number of Sunrise games (about 1,000)...and he said he will have some Parker Bros. for CV and Intellivision for sale in the Summer.

Yeah, I bought a box of those games from him a couple of years ago. Max is quite legit. :)

You guys know him on the AA forums as "ozma wars".

Ah, he didn't tell me he was already on here when I offered to post a message about the games. He indicated he has quite a large number of Sunrise games (about 1,000)...and he said he will have some Parker Bros. for CV and Intellivision for sale in the Summer.

He visits these boards occasionally only. And if you do a search, you'll see he did start at least one thread about his Sunrise games.

I bought a set from him last summer. I had to wait more than 2 months to have them because the day i sent him money , the day after he left for vacation (despite he promised to ship just before leaving). But communication was good but I was a bit stressed because the paypal's claim delay finally expired. But at the end i got my games and they were new CIB. He just forget to give be back 20 euros he promised me because he save money on shipping.

But i think the guys is serious.

He's asking 25 Euros per six games - which if I converted correctly is $33-$34 U.S. He doesn't know how much shipping would be though. you'd have to work that out.

So, he wants 25 Euro (plus shipping) for all six games or 25 Euro per game and in six game units?

Because if the former, there would likely be a fair amount of interest (as has been indicated in other threads).

So, he wants 25 Euro (plus shipping) for all six games or 25 Euro per game and in six game units?

Because if the former, there would likely be a fair amount of interest (as has been indicated in other threads).

The part that would worry me is shipping CIBs in a dry rotted 28 year old cardboard box. I envision getting a box that is so badly smashed it looks like a bowling ball.

Even if the physical integrity of the boxes is still good. There needs to be space between the inside of the box wall and the contents.

Shipped in a better, larger box, I would be very interested.

I can't speak for what condition the boxes are in, but these boxes that hold the six games were inside larger boxes so they weren't exposed or getting banged around or anything.

I finally got he guy's name straightened out -- it's Massimiliano Uanini. Milano Mmetalli is his company.

The part that would worry me is shipping CIBs in a dry rotted 28 year old cardboard box. I envision getting a box that is so badly smashed it looks like a bowling ball.

Even if the physical integrity of the boxes is still good. There needs to be space between the inside of the box wall and the contents.

Shipped in a better, larger box, I would be very interested.

Here's his original sales threads with pics:

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/138517-colecovision-sunrise-carts-nes/

http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/152759-colecovision-games-new-for-sale-trade/

Now, back to my original question: is it 6 games for 25 Euro (plus shipping), which is roughly 4 Euro and change per game, or is it 25 Euro per game?

I've already got these CIB (all yellow box except for Mountain King), so I am interested in these solely as variants.

I finally got he guy's name straightened out -- it's Massimiliano Uanini. Milano Mmetalli is his company.

Interesting. I purchased 3 NIB Sunrise games from a guy in Italy back in Aug 2009. These were off of eBay and the seller was Hyrulia (http://myworld.ebay.it/hyrulia. Hyrulia is not Massililano. I suppose that Hyrulia must have either purchased the games either directly from, or from the same source, as Massiliano.

I'd be interested in buying one copy of each game he has, if we could be sure of safe shipping.

Same here.

If soemone wants to coordinate the effort for a group of folks to purchase a case of each I'd be all over that.

-GrizzLee

Same here too!

I would be in! :)

EDIT: 1000th Post Yay!

Edited by retroillucid

I'd be interested in buying one copy of each game he has, if we could be sure of safe shipping.

Same here.

If someone wants to coordinate the effort for a group of folks to purchase a case of each I'd be all over that.

-GrizzLee

I could make this happen. In fact, it would help Max because he would like to purchase all my Team Pixelboy games and pay using his stash of Sunrise games. So if you really want those Sunrise carts, send me a PM, and I'll act as intermediary for this "group effort".

I have to impose two conditions though:

1) Each buyer has to buy an entire case. I can also accomodate people who want to split the contents of a single case among friends, but this split has to be "complete", in the sense that I don't get stuck with any games in a case afterwards.

2) Buyers will have to pay their share for both shipping from Italy to Canada, and then from Canada to the buyer's location. No way am I putting up the bill alone for shipping from Italy to my place. :twisted:

This is a limited-time offer. You have until January 20th 2011 to send me a PM. In the mean time, I'll get in touch with Max and try to work out the details.

Edited by Pixelboy

I could make this happen. In fact, it would help Max because he would like to purchase all my Team Pixelboy games and pay using his stash of Sunrise games. So if you really want those Sunrise carts, send me a PM, and I'll act as intermediary for this "group effort".

I have to impose two conditions though:

1) Each buyer has to buy an entire case. I can also accomodate people who want to split the contents of a single case among friends, but this split has to be "complete", in the sense that I don't get stuck with any games in a case afterwards.

2) Buyers will have to pay their share for both shipping from Italy to Canada, and then from Canada to the buyer's location. No way am I putting up the bill alone for shipping from Italy to my place. :twisted:

This is a limited-time offer. You have until January 20th 2011 to send me a PM. In the mean time, I'll get in touch with Max and try to work out the details.

While your offer is admirable, for people in the US to pay shipping to you and then from Canada to the US seems a big waste of money.

How about seeing if he is will to give a flat out the door rate for anywhere in Canada and a flat out the door rate to anywhere in the US.

If 6 is $34 US, I can't imagine shipping would be more than $35 US. So how about $70 US dollars via Paypal... out the door for a box shipped to anywhere in the United States.

Do you mean everyone would have to buy 6 cartridges, but each of those six could be any of the five titles offered, as stated in the original post? Or did you mean that each person would have to buy six of each title they wanted?

If 6 is $34 US, I can't imagine shipping would be more than $35 US. So how about $70 US dollars via Paypal... out the door for a box shipped to anywhere in the United States.

Whoa-whoa-whoa... Hold on a minute here. There seems to be a major misunderstanding going on.

I'm 90% sure that each game is 25 euros, so a case would be 150 euros, but I'll check with Max tonight when I get home. Max could also come here himself to confirm the information.

Also, a case probably contains 6 copies of the same game, so splitting a case between friends would be the general M.O., I think.

EDIT: And I don't know how Max wants to do this on his end. I think we should wait and get the actual information before anyone here makes any decision.

Edited by Pixelboy

Whoa-whoa-whoa... Hold on a minute here. There seems to be a major misunderstanding going on.

I'm 90% sure that each game is 25 euros, so a case would be 150 euros, but I'll check with Max tonight when I get home. Max could also come here himself to confirm the information.

Also, a case probably contains 6 copies of the same game, so splitting a case between friends would be the general M.O., I think.

EDIT: And I don't know how Max wants to do this on his end. I think we should wait and get the actual information before anyone here makes any decision.

For the record, I would be totally uninterested in paying 25 euros per game and/or buying six copies of any one game.