IGNORED

Sunrise Games For Sale

jblenkle

Ok so we have Yellow Boxes and Silver boxes then we also have silver cart labels and gold labels. Were these mixed and matched or does one label variety belong to one box colour?

Another question I have is that most of the games that pop up NOS are not shrinkwrapped but I bought a number of them from Telegames UK and when they arrived, some silver Mountain King were shrinkwrapped and others were not, what's you folks' experience with this?

Ok so we have Yellow Boxes and Silver boxes then we also have silver cart labels and gold labels. Were these mixed and matched or does one label variety belong to one box colour?

Another question I have is that most of the games that pop up NOS are not shrinkwrapped but I bought a number of them from Telegames UK and when they arrived, some silver Mountain King were shrinkwrapped and others were not, what's you folks' experience with this?

Campaign '84, Gust Buster, Rolleroverture and Quest for Quintana Roo were released with a GOLD cart label only and originally in a YELLOW box and then later in a SILVER box.

Mountain King was released with a SILVER cart label only as well as only a SILVER box.

As far as shrinkwrapping... hard to say.

EDIT: I stand corrected... I just say this silver label Quest for Quintana Roo on eBay :!:

post-25956-129548164238_thumb.jpg

Edited by NIAD

Campaign '84, Gust Buster, Rolleroverture and Quest for Quintana Roo were released with a GOLD cart label only and originally in a YELLOW box and then later in a SILVER box.

Mountain King was released with a SILVER cart label only as well as only a SILVER box.

As far as shrinkwrapping... hard to say.

EDIT: I stand corrected... I just say this silver label Quest for Quintana Roo on eBay :!:

Silver Label = Silver Box

Gold Label = Yellow Box

Silver Label = Silver Box

Gold Label = Yellow Box

Well, that's pretty obvious, but it should also be noted that they don't always match. I've often seen silver boxes that contain gold label cartridges and vice-versa. Sunrise definitely did some mixing and matching with whatever extra pieces they had on hand.

As I mentioned in the Marketplace, I have opened an extention of the group purchase deal for European participants. Games will be 28$US instead of 26$US, the extra two bucks will help in paying for shipping the second lot of Sunrise games from Italy to Belgium.

Send me a PM if you are an interested individiual based somewhere in Europe.

• 1 month later...

I got my 5 Sunrise games. Thank You very much Luc!

Mountain King was silver label, no box insert and single sheet instructions.

The other 4 games are gold label with yellow instruction booklets and box inserts.

The other 4 games are gold label with yellow instruction booklets and box inserts.

Gust Buster, Quest For Quintana Roo, Rolloverture, and Campaign '84 were all gold label carts w/ yellow manuals for me as well.

Gust Buster, Quest For Quintana Roo, Rolloverture, and Campaign '84 were all gold label carts w/ yellow manuals for me as well.

The Mountain King cart is a different housing and doesn't have Sunrise embossed on the back. It's a shame that there is no tray for Mountain King, it just slops around loose in the box. Sunrise apparently got cheap on packaging toward the end. I am curious if other gray box titles with the Silver labels have the different housing without sunrise embossed and no tray insert. I would think this would have been be a real turn off from a consumer stand point.

I completely missed this too, are there any extras hanging around or maybe some folks who missed out that might want to get another group setup?

Please PM me if so, would really like to buy a set of 5!

The group buy has been closed for a while. If you want some Sunrise games, you should contact Max directly. His AtariAge username is "ozma wars".