IGNORED

Late February Meeting

Ok who is up for a late February meeting on the weekend of the 26th of that month? I have talked to Dalum about it and looks like he could make it along with his wife Nyra.

Mrs.Jboypacman is a no go sadly due to work and school but still i was thinking the rest of us could all meet at Pete's again in Ann Arbor then grab a bite to eat and then head to Zeta's place for some gaming.

Let me know what you guys think(sounds like it works for Zeta so far).

Holy shit. Do you have any info on that?

http://www.cinematictitanic.com/livetour.php

Basically it's Joel Hodgson, Frank Coniff, Josh Weinstein, Trace Beaulieu, and Mary Jo Pehl all on stage while a crappy B-movie plays, and they riff on it. They were in Ann Arbor last summer, and it was hilarious, so I'm looking forward to this one.

OK I did some talking with JBoy. I've decided that since he and Dalum and Bride of Dalum have such a long way to drive and difficulty scheduling trips down here, that I'm in for whatever day they pick. I'd like to go the MST3K thing, but...fuck it. Hopefully they'll come through AA again and I'll be paying attention this time.

So, the 26th of Feb it is, even if them and me are the only ones coming. Hopefully we can get Harry and Tempest and maybe even Sonic R.

Now we just need to decide if it's going to be at my place or Tempest's. Tempest has a lot of cool stuff that we haven't played in a while, but the last time we talked there was some issue with it having moved to new places in the house, and now the "game room" is even smaller than my "blue room". Also, I have a secret project coming up involving game hardware I'd like to show you guys, and the less I have to cary the better, so I'm voting my place. I'll move the big TV into the living room. Thoughts on this Tempest?

OK I did some talking with JBoy. I've decided that since he and Dalum and Bride of Dalum have such a long way to drive and difficulty scheduling trips down here, that I'm in for whatever day they pick. I'd like to go the MST3K thing, but...fuck it. Hopefully they'll come through AA again and I'll be paying attention this time.

So, the 26th of Feb it is, even if them and me are the only ones coming. Hopefully we can get Harry and Tempest and maybe even Sonic R.

Now we just need to decide if it's going to be at my place or Tempest's. Tempest has a lot of cool stuff that we haven't played in a while, but the last time we talked there was some issue with it having moved to new places in the house, and now the "game room" is even smaller than my "blue room". Also, I have a secret project coming up involving game hardware I'd like to show you guys, and the less I have to cary the better, so I'm voting my place. I'll move the big TV into the living room. Thoughts on this Tempest?

I vote for Zeta's so i can check out the "secret project" but whatever works am cool with.

I'm fine with it where ever. My upstairs gameroom (modern stuff) is pretty cramped and would be comfy for only 3-4 people max, but we always have the basement room. Zeta's place is just fine with me though if that's where everyone wants to go. It's certainly closer for everyone, that's for sure.

Tempest

hey jboy this is thenews1990 i found some atari stuff at a local store i basically craped myself and i live in michigan plus some sega genesis stuff at a placed called gob retail

Hey News i checked out the website and looks like a cool place i will have to get out there sometime and check it out.

OK, monkey wrench time... I forgot that I have a charity event going on that weekend. (A polar plunge, kind of freaked out...) so can we change gears to the 12th instead of the 26th? I know there are lots of maybes and someone said hellz no to the 26th. Plus that opens up the MST3K thing to everyone that wanted to attend that too. I've skipped out on the last 2 meets and don't want to miss another. I talked to Jboy a few mins ago and he said he's game as long as everyone else is too.

Checking the website...that is a weird-ass store. I want to go!

Hi,

Anyone interested in some GBA systems and cartridges and peripherals? If not, I might see how little they offer for my meager collection.

Harry

I love GBA, I guess it depends on what you have.

1 unit w/Afterburner installed

1 unit w/TV out installed

25 games

eCARD reader and 3 card sets

3 GameBoy Color games

camera card

512Mbit flash card & linker

gameshark

TV tuner (useless now)

rechargable battery (likely dead)