IGNORED

Late February Meeting

Harry, you should just bring it all and we'll fight over it.

BTW people, we are one week away from the the day. I guess we can just agree to meet at Pete's at...2:00?

JBoy and Dalum may be coming down earlier to go to Vault of Midnight. if so, they need to contact me about that. They open at 10:00am.

I have that 1701 with no sound (well incredibly weak sound anyway) that I traded Dalumn for at one of our first meets. The picture works great, it's just that you have to put your ear up to the monitor to hear any sound. I'm guessing it's bad caps. I can bring that if it will work for you.

Tempest

I have that 1701 with no sound (well incredibly weak sound anyway) that I traded Dalumn for at one of our first meets. The picture works great, it's just that you have to put your ear up to the monitor to hear any sound. I'm guessing it's bad caps. I can bring that if it will work for you.

Tempest

Sadly, the 1701 only does composite and luma-chroma. I need RGB. If there is some common hack for the things I could still use it, but I don't know about that stuff.

BTW people, we are one week away from the the day. I guess we can just agree to meet at Pete's at...2:00?

JBoy and Dalum may be coming down earlier to go to Vault of Midnight. if so, they need to contact me about that. They open at 10:00am.

Its all up to Dalum because he is driving i will talk to him this week about it.

Is there any interest in what's left of my MVS games? I can bring them if someone is interested:

Each game comes complete with a Shockbox and a color insert.

Aggressors of Dark Kombat

Captain Tomaday

Fatal Fury 2

Pop n Bounce

Puzzled

Street Slam

Super Spy

MVS Kits

Flip Shot

King of Fighters 2000

Metal Slulg 5

Sengoku 3

Shock Troopers 2nd Squad

Anyone interested in my VirtualBoy collection. I'd like to get enough out of it to buy a DS3 when it comes out next month.

No offense, but if there is any justice in the world that isn't possible. :)

Is there any interest in what's left of my MVS games? I can bring them if someone is interested:

Captain Tomaday

Fatal Fury 2

Pop n Bounce

Puzzled

Street Slam

Super Spy

MVS Kits

Flip Shot

King of Fighters 2000

Metal Slulg 5

Sengoku 3

Shock Troopers 2nd Squad

I might be interested in The Super Spy, Street Slam, and KOF 2000 depending on price. I can probably do a couple of these if we go by the guides on neo-geo.com or the one on Xian Xi's site (jamma-nation-x.com), but I'm not one for paying premium prices for MVS since I don't care about books and boxes and stuff (ie:my newest game, KOF 98 cost $18).

Anyone interested in my VirtualBoy collection. I'd like to get enough out of it to buy a DS3 when it comes out next month.

No offense, but if there is any justice in the world that isn't possible. :)

Captain Tomaday

Fatal Fury 2

Pop n Bounce

Puzzled

Street Slam

Super Spy

MVS Kits

Flip Shot

King of Fighters 2000

Metal Slulg 5

Sengoku 3

Shock Troopers 2nd Squad

I might be interested in The Super Spy, Street Slam, and KOF 2000 depending on price. I can probably do a couple of these if we go by the guides on neo-geo.com or the one on Xian Xi's site (jamma-nation-x.com), but I'm not one for paying premium prices for MVS since I don't care about books and boxes and stuff (ie:my newest game, KOF 98 cost $18).

I've been going by the medium price (avg of high and low) from the neo-geo.com guide. It seems to work well and everyone has been happy so far.

Street Slam - $30

Super Spy - $30

King of Fighters 2000 - $77 (sorry it's a kit)

I've been going by the medium price (avg of high and low) from the neo-geo.com guide. It seems to work well and everyone has been happy so far.

Street Slam - $30

Super Spy - $30

I'll tell you what, I'll take The Super Spy. I don't need the shock box, btw. I think that's a decent price for Street Slam, but although I vaguely want the game...I just can't bring myself to pay decent money for a sports game.

Street Slam - $30

Super Spy - $30

I'll tell you what, I'll take The Super Spy. I don't need the shock box, btw. I think that's a decent price for Street Slam, but although I vaguely want the game...I just can't bring myself to pay decent money for a sports game.

If you don't want the shockbox I can do $25 on Street Slam.

Matt

hey fellows…

I regret that I am unable to make attendence for this weekends gathering :(

I have to work but also my wife had made arrangements for the evening so my whole day has been allocated…

I look forward and hope to attend the next gathering!

You are whipped!

I'm so glad my wife is letting me go. ;)

Matt

hey fellows…

I regret that I am unable to make attendence for this weekends gathering :(

I have to work but also my wife had made arrangements for the evening so my whole day has been allocated…

I look forward and hope to attend the next gathering!

You are whipped!

I'm so glad my wife is letting me go. ;)

Matt

lol - there is this day forthcoming in the month of February and this Saturday is the only time we will have available to observe it… I may however be getting a Colecovision out of it though!

and, IF anyone is selling any Jaguar or 5200 games (and working 5200 controller) I am interested!

I will see everybody tomorrow at Petes also me and Dalum are meeting with Zeta early so we can hit up the Vault of Midnight and a few other spots for those interested.

When are you meeting? I might be interested in tagging along.

So we're all meeting at Pete's at 11 then?

Tempest

Its a comic shop, primarily. Zero video games, to my knowledge.

There is a game store (D&D, Warhammer, board games and video games) not too far from there, but I doubt anyone would be impressed by what they have. Its sparse and overpriced, IMO.

Bah! Meet you guys at 2:00 then. :)

Tempest