IGNORED

Best Parker Brothers Game

Scootiecat

Tutankham is tits up. Yeah, it's a goofy conversion, but I still admire what it tries to be and it *is* nice and difficult, which keeps you coming back for more and more. Not too many Tutankham conversions out there to play, yet there are plenty of Montezuma's Revenge games across various systems - so yeah, Tutankham would be my "favorite" PB 2600 game.

I was surprised how much I enjoyed Tutankham, after hearing so many lousy reviews. My take on it... it's a great game, but it should not be called Tutankham. :)

Frogger and Tutankham

I do not think i could seperate the two as i do like Frogger as a classic game but i respect the 2600 version because there is quite a lot moving around in the game but Parker managed to do it. :cool:

Tutankham i like because it is some what aggressive especially later on :x

That's a tough call. Parker Brothers has a lot of good, solid games that are all in the 8/10 range. It kind of changes depending on my mood, but I really like the following games:

1. Frogger - great port

2. Montezuma's Revenge: One of the few good adventure titles on the system

3. Super Cobra: Another great port

4. Reactor: Fun, intense, and utterly weird. What's not to like?

5. Star Wars Death Star Battle: This game is awesome, and my very first VCS game (still playing the same cart!)

I also really like the unreleased fourth Star Wars game. Very fun and original take on the speeder bike/ewok scene.

• Like 1

Spiderman is my 2nd choice.Back in the early 80's i had a friend who was a sadist.We'd play this game for hrs, and he would just love the sound Spidey made when he hit the ground.We'd laugh ourselves silly, great times!!!! :thumbsup:

I probably like Frogger II, SW:Arcade, SW:Empire, and Super Cobra best. :) And Montezuma's Revenge is amazing on the Atari 5200 (the only version of this game I have)!

I have Tutankham, but I never really played it...shame on me! Ozyr played the Odyssey version (via one of his O2 multicarts) at my house a few months back, and even that looked great -considering the hardware- so I'll have to give it another spin.

It's a tough call, though. Most Parker Bros. games are very good.

@Lord Thag: do you mean "unreleased fifth Star Wars game?" I know Jedi Arena isn't PB's most compelling game ever, but it's still in the mix with Arcade, Empire, and Death Star Battle. :D