IGNORED

The BIG AX BOX 2 - SOLD OUT!

the.golden.ax

I'm in this time. :)

Madaracs' haul was awesome I thought! VERY fond memories of playing 3DO twisted back in the 90's thinking it was gonna be the future of gaming-- not so much the polygon-laden gaming world we're in today. :) And of course, Crazy Taxi is a classic! :) Shame I didn't see the round 1 thread before it filled up too! :)

I can put some more exotic broken consoles in there. I've got good stuff I'm giving away but it ain't that super. Then there are a few untesteds like a GC. Some won't have cords (most). I know there is a jag and a TG16 that don't work. I can throw them in the mix if you want to play around with em.

AX

Heh, broken stuff is going a bit far for me on BOC buying! I could just go to goodwill and buy broken crap all day long!

Note, you aren't actually buying (and I stress this for those who are not familiar, read the link in the first thread) this is free stuff, some is crap, broken, dead, untested, useless, others are good. This covers shipping (postage) and the contest portion. I don't see zip for it, other than having too much fun doing it (my wife makes fun of me, because I'm giddy about it).

AX

After extensive messing around in the basement, I can say that it's not going to be a problem to fill 25 large boxes icon_rolling.gif that and I found some cool stuff I didn't know I had.

AX

as always fingers crossed for a8 stuff :D (and that dreamcast too ;-) )