IGNORED

Mentis Cohorts - Four Odyssey Games in One - Now taking orders

Rev. Rob

So, here's where we are... there are still a few people who haven't paid, but that won't hold up anyone else's order.

This will, however:

Hello,

There has been a delay in getting the following item(s)

in stock for your order:

9 x Small Black Velvet Dice Bag (Blue Satin Lining)

At this time, we are uncertain when the item(s) will be

available to ship. If you would like

to make any changes to your order, please let us know.

We would be happy to remove the item(s), make substitutions

for items that are more readily available, or split the order into

two (which may result in a higher shipping charge). If we do not

hear from you, we will continue to wait on the item(s) in question.

Thank you for your patience,

This is an email I got today from the supplier I ordered the velvet bags from. Basically, they only have eight. I told them to ship me the eight and refund the rest. So, if you are numbers 1-8, you'll get your order shipped as soon as I have the bags. I am trying to find another place or order the product from at a reasonable price.

• 2 weeks later...

I got the bags yesterday and am still looking for a place to get the rest from. So, I am going to try to ship the first ones this weekend. I am also moving this weekend, so I may not be able to get to the post office. However, rest assured that a lot of them are done, and will ship as soon as I get a chance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No one else is saying this, so I will. At this point, I think I'd rather have my $57 back...this is taking too long (as did the last one, too). I could use the money more than the game right now anyway. Someone needs to call him already. I realize people get busy, but come on...it's been a month since he's logged on, and 4 months since he said he'd ship the first batch (and a little over a month since he said he'd ship what would be implied as the rest of them, if not all of them).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

So I think this one needs a call out as the people who paid for this have been very patient and polite for many many months now.

Rev. Rob you haven't been on the board in awhile but you've definitely been on a couple times since your last post in June (4 months now).

It kind of looks like you took people's money and ran, please tell me that is not the case??

Edited by coyo5050