IGNORED

Mentis Cohorts - Four Odyssey Games in One - Now taking orders

Rev. Rob

I got the bags yesterday and am still looking for a place to get the rest from. So, I am going to try to ship the first ones this weekend. I am also moving this weekend, so I may not be able to get to the post office. However, rest assured that a lot of them are done, and will ship as soon as I get a chance.

This was from back in March.

I'm sure there are good reasons for disappearing from AA, but I'm guessing it wouldn't take more than a weekend to finish them and send them out, right? If you have some that are already finished, please send them out.

Edited by PsychedelicShaman

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sending Rob a message via Facebook right now...we'll see how it goes.

Edit: In said message, I may have been a bit generous with time, as it is close to Christmas, but I basically gave him until the end of January to either ship the games or refund our money, or I'll contact the Phoenix Police Department and IC3. The theft of this amount of money qualifies for grand theft in Phoenix, a Class 3 felony (yeah, I did some legal research). One thing is certain...I'll never buy another thing from Rob ever again, whether it's an Odyssey homebrew for $57 or a messed-up Combat cart for 5¢.

Edited by mb7241

I'm sending Rob a message via Facebook right now...we'll see how it goes.

Edit: In said message, I may have been a bit generous with time, as it is close to Christmas, but I basically gave him until the end of January to either ship the games or refund our money, or I'll contact the Phoenix Police Department and IC3. The theft of this amount of money qualifies for grand theft in Phoenix, a Class 3 felony (yeah, I did some legal research). One thing is certain...I'll never buy another thing from Rob ever again, whether it's an Odyssey homebrew for $57 or a messed-up Combat cart for 5¢.

Thank you for trying to contact him.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel really bad about the delay. As I previously stated, I way under charged for shipping and didn't even break even on the production. Anyone can email me zadoc.paet at gmail or Facebook me. I just don't have the couple hundred to ship, at least not until my tax return comes in.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any update Rob? In a previous post you said you had to wait for your tax return to ship the games and it is that time of year. I understand rough times happen(with finances) but I think we all would like an update. Actually after this amount of time we all deserve and update at least.

• 1 month later...

I talked to him on facebook and he assured me he was shipping on 5/12. When I contacted him the next day to see if he had gotten any out he informed me that his wife had left him that day.

Honestly, I just want what I rightfully paid for in good faith 16 moths ago

• 1 month later...

When I contacted him the next day to see if he had gotten any out he informed me that his wife had left him that day.

That didn't need to be shared with the public.

Anyways, the game has been shipped.

More info here: http://www.revrob.com/sci-a-tech-topmenu-52/182-mentis-cohorts-a-board-game-and-video-game-all-in-one-for-magnavox-odyssey-