IGNORED

Mentis Cohorts - Four Odyssey Games in One - Now taking orders

Rev. Rob

You know what I bet happened. When I got mine it just had a 8x11 peice of paper wrapped around the center with my shipping address. It was only affixed with one peice of tape. So I bet that paper came off so now the post office doesnt know where to take it

Unacceptable to me. Either I get what I paid for or my money back. At this point I just want the game I paid for a year and half ago. This is total BS. I have attempted to contact Rev. Rob, but he comes and goes on this forum. I have also contacted a moderator. If you are friends with Rev. Rob, you might want to steer him to this post.

Edited by swlovinist

If I have not received a message from rev rob by end of week, I will be pursuing my legal options. I am very serious about getting what I paid for.

Hey I got a hold of Rob on Facebook. Ill sent a pm here shortly to let you know what he said.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is a frustrating update. As of today, still no copy. I know of at least one other that still has not received one, as well as at least two others who still have not been given replacement parts. I was told second hand to wait till September and a copy would be sent to me. I have had ZERO contact from Rev Rob directly which is total crap. The whole way this has been handled is crap.

I am asking others who have had any issues with mentis to sound off. This is the last thing I want to do is to bitch about a product that I should have received a long time ago. ANYONE WHO IS FRIENDS WITH HIM BETTER LET HIM KNOW THAT HE HAS SOME UPSET CUSTOMERS HERE.

I would like:

1. My friggin product that I paid for over a year and half ago sent to me.

I have posted much unhappiness about this ordeal in the bad trader alert section. Rev Rob is terrible to deal with. Never again. I encourage all others who have not recieved what THEY RIGHTFULLY PAID FOR A YEAR AND HALF AGO to do the same.

Edited by swlovinist

• 3 weeks later...

Well, still have not received any communication back from Rev Rob. I anyone has any suggestions on how to move forward with this I am open. I will be talking to a lawyer about this possibly in the future. I am very serious about getting this matter settled, I and I do not take it lightly.

I will bump this thread until this issue gets resolved. I am considering making another post to let others know to avoid this person at all costs. If anyone has any contact him. I plan on having a discussion with my lawyer this week. Of all the transactions I have ever done on this forum, this has to be the worst.

• 3 weeks later...

I can certainly understand your frustration with the way the seller has handled this.But,I would suspect,that he doesnt even bother reading

any of the posts.I would think he has attempted to find a large rock to hide under until the "Storm" has passed.

He obviously got caught in the proverbial trick bag,and instead of refunding money,used all the time worn excuses for

not following thru.

I expect there is a way to see if he still vists here,but based on what you and others have reported,I think it should be

obvious,that your all left holding the bag.

Still,its a shame that something cant be done.

• Like 1