IGNORED

Group purchase for Sunrise games for ColecoVision

Pixelboy

I'm posting this message for all of you who do not read the ColecoVision sub-forum regularly. I have organized a group purchase of silver-boxed Sunrise ColecoVision games from a friend in Italy who has old stocks of these games that he wants to sell.

The plan is to have these games shipped from Italy to Canada in a single large shipment, and then split and shipped again from Canada to buyers' locations. Buyers only pay for shipping from Canada (Montreal) to their locations. (I'll be paying for shipping between Italy to Canada.)

Here is the list of Sunrise ColecoVision games offered:

- Quest For Quintana Roo

- Mountain King

- Gust Buster

- Rolloverture

- Campaign '84

Each game is 26$US (shipping not included). All games come in SILVER boxes (not yellow), and are all brand new. You can buy anywhere from one single game to all five games.

This group purchase has been underway for a few days now, and as I'm writing this, I already have 8 customers who pre-ordered all 5 games. I'll be extending this offer to no more than 3 more customers (assuming all 3 customers order all 5 games, that is) because shipping all these games from Italy to Canada will surely become expensive.

You can find the original ColecoVision sub-forum thread here.

Send me a PM if you are interested in purchasing any of these games. Post any questions you may have in this thread, and I will answer to the best of my abilities.

Thank you.

EDIT: Just so there is no misunderstanding, EACH game is 26$. Buying all 5 games will cost you 130 bucks.

Edited by Pixelboy

Okay, I reached my quota of orders, and in record time no less. :D

I'm not sure what I should do at this point. Should I stop now or go for a third group of 6 customers? One thing's for sure, I will not be repeating this group purchase operation after I close it officially. So maybe I should give more people a chance while I can...?

Let's do it this way: Feel free to contact me if you still want in on this little deal, but from this point on, I'm only guaranteeing that I will honor additional orders if I get enough orders to cover 6 groups of 5 games. If I do reach that magic number, then that will be the official end of it. If I don't quite reach this new quota, I'll have a talk with my friend in Italy and then I'll decide what to do.

Edited by Pixelboy

One more client ordered 2 sets... Down to 4 available sets of 5 Sunrise games... :)

I received a request to know if some kind of arrangement could be made for people in Europe. All I can say at this point is that I'm willing to discuss it with Max (my friend in Italy) the next chance I get. Problem is, Max is pretty busy at the moment, and he travels a lot, so he doesn't have time to handle such a group purchase like I do. I live in Canada, so having the sets shipped from Italy to Canada and then back to Europe is kind of pointless. If I could find someone somewhere in Europe who would be willing to act as "reshipper", perhaps we could organize an extension of this group purchase specifically for european customers... If you live in Europe and are interested in helping with this, send me a PM and we'll discuss the details.

I have found someone, based in Belgium, who generously offered his services as "reshipper" for the European continent. So now this group purchase operation is back on, but only for participants in Europe.

Same deal as before applies here, but with a small adjustment: Each games will be 28$ instead of 26$. The extra couple of dollars will serve to pay for shipping the games from Italy to Belgium.

If you live somewhere in Europe and are insterested in purchasing between one and all five of these games, send me a PM.

As for North American participants who didn't slip in their order in time, sorry, that ship has sailed.

• 2 years later...