IGNORED

Dreamcast Paranoia

Godzilla

WOW awesome. the longer the more gets done with the games. heck someone is/was even working on modding Q3A for the DC. its awesome to see someone did something with Half-Life for DC as well. many said it could not be done, but here we are with things like this being done. i hope to see things like this happen more often. i think this will have to be a must get.

Would be nice to see something done to get Opposing Forces working on the Dreamcast. It's the only part of the Half-Life 1 saga not available on home consoles (Half-Life is on the Dreamcast & PS2, Blue Shift is on the DC, and the Uplink demo is on a PS2 demo disc).

Valve should release Half-Life on XBLA and PSN. I'm kind of surprised it hasn't been done yet.

Edited by Atariboy

The downloaded file from DCISOZONE is a WinRar file containing 9 additional WinRar files. These additional WinRar files each contain one Disc Juggler (CDi)image. My question is do you burn each CDi image to separate cds or do all 9 images need to be on one cd?

The downloaded file from DCISOZONE is a WinRar file containing 9 additional WinRar files. These additional WinRar files each contain one Disc Juggler (CDi)image. My question is do you burn each CDi image to separate cds or do all 9 images need to be on one cd?

Naw, you need to end up with a single image. Extract the original .rar. Now you have nine seperate .rar files right? Just double click the first, just grab that Discjuggler image and drag to your desktop or a folder and all the .rar files will automatically extract to a single Discjuggler image. Now with that one Discjuggler image, your not just burning it to a cd, discjuggler will load the image, when you "burn" the image it extracts the info and burns the content back to CD, this will load up on your Dreamcast.

Naw, you need to end up with a single image. Extract the original .rar. Now you have nine seperate .rar files right? Just double click the first, just grab that Discjuggler image and drag to your desktop or a folder and all the .rar files will automatically extract to a single Discjuggler image. Now with that one Discjuggler image, your not just burning it to a cd, discjuggler will load the image, when you "burn" the image it extracts the info and burns the content back to CD, this will load up on your Dreamcast.

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I only have the demo version of Discjuggler. It won't open a CDi image bigger than 700 megabytes. The combined Paranoia image is 794 megabytes. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the help. Unfortunately, I only have the demo version of Discjuggler. It won't open a CDi image bigger than 700 megabytes. The combined Paranoia image is 794 megabytes. Any suggestions?

Well I "obtained" a full version of Discjuggler, that's all I have to say about that.........

UPDATE: Another option might be to convert the image to something else like ISO that another program can burn. Apparently this works:

Image Master (convert and burn images) : http://www.softsea.com/download.php?id=836525131

Edited by OldSchoolRetroGamer

You can always find image conversion software like cdi2iso or cdi2nrg if you have nero