IGNORED

RKGAMES' ColecoVision Side Trak

newcoleco

So J-F.......I saw on the Collectorvision site where Side Trak has a tentative release date of December 2012. Is that correct or a typo? Just wondering. I had thought I remembered a tentative date of like Jan. or Feb. 2012 for Side Trak, Burn Rubber, and Chess Challenger.

This doesnt count as bugging you does it..since Im not asking for it any earlier? :P

Switching gears for a minute....

Are you ever going to try to promote the making of the Coleco Skiing game? That would be majorly awesome!

So J-F.......I saw on the Collectorvision site where Side Trak has a tentative release date of December 2012. Is that correct or a typo? Just wondering. I had thought I remembered a tentative date of like Jan. or Feb. 2012 for Side Trak, Burn Rubber, and Chess Challenger.

This doesnt count as bugging you does it..since Im not asking for it any earlier? :P

Are you ever going to try to promote the making of the Coleco Skiing game? That would be majorly awesome!

Side Trak, Burn Rubber and Chess Challenger are set for 1st week March

Skiing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7vW4_Q40VU&feature=plcp&context=C3ef9c88UDOEgsToPDskICTtBkMkp7XgLvUHKVVDMJ

Edited by retroillucid

Yes...u showed me the video awhile back...that is what got me excited about the whole thing. Are you making any plans for it or are u going to put it on the Works in Progress section?

Im going to hold you to the Side Trak date...remember the conversation/arrangment we had a while back? I think it was Xmas Day. Thats what I meant when I was talking about "bugging you".... :-D

Yes...u showed me the video awhile back...that is what got me excited about the whole thing. Are you making any plans for it or are u going to put it on the Works in Progress section?

Im going to hold you to the Side Trak date...remember the conversation/arrangment we had a while back? I think it was Xmas Day. Thats what I meant when I was talking about "bugging you".... :-D

Yeah, I will put it in WIP soon ... but don't expect to see it this year :(

I did worked on that start screen and look close to the one showed on the flyer

But there's alot more to do before going to programming

Yep, remember our arrangment ;)

• 1 month later...

Side Trak, Burn Rubber and Chess Challenger are set for 1st week March

How's progress going on the release of the next scheduled titles?

Are they still set for March?

Hope all is going well! :)

That's awesome J-F!

This is big news and I'm excited! Two of the long awaited titles from the back of the Coleco box are finally gonna be here!

:love: I'm so excited....and I just can't hide it....I'm about to lose control and I think I like it...oh yeah!

:music: :party:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...