IGNORED

Anyone willing to sell...

superjudge3

Actually there has been a few of these for sale in the marketplace recently. Not sure if there are still any for sale though.

I saw those and I missed out on them unfortunately.

Not sure where your at but Kevincal is selling a copy on ebay for $90 shipped:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1806156028761?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=180615602876&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

*EDIT* Nevermind I see your looking for a cart.

Edited by GKC

Thanks anyways I got excited too when I first saw that then I realized it's CD. I would get it but I don't have the Jaguar CD yet. And I don't really have the money to buy one.

Yea sorry about that. I didn't mean to get your hopes up. Good luck on finding a copy.

When (if) you start looking to buy a JagCD give Best-Electronics a look.

So I can get a new one without a box for $175 of a refurbished one for $135 without a power supply. That's not bad at all!

Especially compared to what you would pay for one on ebay. Plus he is a stand up guy and is easy to deal with. It's a crap shoot when it comes to ebay.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice try though.

$110 is a pretty good price for IS2 on cartridge. It usually sells for quite a bit more - if you can find it.

I didn't mean any disrespect, I know Carl as a business to run. It's just that I'd rather go without than pay that much. I'm holding out for a CIB for a little less.

I just got my Iron Soldier II cart from Songbird this week. And the money paid was well worth it. :D