IGNORED

Looking for Jaguar Game's

skaredmask

Looking for acouple games:

NBA Jam CIB

Club Drive CIB

Rayman CIB

In pm's please give condition of box /box's Also include Link to feedback to any site/site's

Paypal only! USA only!

Ebay feedback: http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

AA feedback: http://www.atariage....0119-skaredmask

Edited by skaredmask

he has 2 of the games but hes asking kinda alot for them $37. for club drive and $54. I think for rayman

$37 for Club Drive? Gotta be a mixup there. Can't imagine that being more than a $10 game tops. 2 other sellers (busterm and king salamon) had mint CIB examples of Rayman for $40 here recently. I'm on the lookout for one of them too. Just not willing to go much higher than that.

• Like 1

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3102900403791?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=310290040379&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 3102902835171?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=310290283517&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I personal dont like haggling I feel that kinda for ebay and craiglist not really a fourms thing. I also saw on ebay:

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2607003698931?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=260700369893&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I really hate how videogame pricing is going anymore people ruin all the fun cause of "since it's comming from me and I know how much it's wourth" attitude it's just Bull s$#@. I like honesty that alone is more rare anymore than any videogame not this lets try and rip off consumers and try and get the highest price.

For a $60 Rayman shipped, you should get a free shrinked copy of Club Drive along with a letter of apology. :lol:

Can't wait to see what this stuff is going to be bringing in another 10-20 years. :ponder:

Probably buried in some new mexico landfill (anyone know what happened to those pallets of displaced 1064's i heard about some years back)

For a $60 Rayman shipped, you should get a free shrinked copy of Club Drive along with a letter of apology. icon_lol.gif

Can't wait to see what this stuff is going to be bringing in another 10-20 years. icon_ponder.gif

Coal? alternative fuels? LOL I really can't waiting to see Cyber Morph go for $1200 bucks!! No matter the age crap is crap and unlike wine that gets better with age. Crap still stinks of S$#@ and becomes explosive!!

Edited by skaredmask

I have tried to reason with kevincal a few times with no avail. He has got a couple things he is selling on ebay. He had put a sale thread here when I inquired about it he just said he was going to list it. Thing is he had listed it only a day or two after I inquired but had listed that he would wait five days. I dont know how AA looks at it but I dont think it is fair. Anyway keep an eye on ebay and inquire with other members. Some members like using craiglist. I havent yet but I do look on there once and a while. Good luck

• Like 2

For a $60 Rayman shipped, you should get a free shrinked copy of Club Drive along with a letter of apology. :lol:

Can't wait to see what this stuff is going to be bringing in another 10-20 years. :ponder:

Unfortunately that is not an unreasonable price right now. A hard to find title and it is one of the few Jag games actually worth that price IMO.

At least you are getting a custom end label with Kevincal's. LOL

And yes he has been a little high on some of his prices but not terribly so.

Definitely no need for name calling (not you greencoman) and I would hope AA administrators would enforce the rules.

You can get Club Drive for $9.96 CIB from the Goat Store or $14.99 sealed from Classic Games.

Links:

http://www.goatstore.com/Products/Atari/Jaguar/

http://www.classicgamesource.com/products.php?cat=62&pg=2&PHPSESSID=304f2d62dafcb1e624fa3a7878178531

lol people have nothing better to do than talk shit about me behind my back huh ;) fyi my sales have been going just fine. Green means sold, I guess they thought my prices were ok cus I didn't force any of them to buy:

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/kevincal20/m.html?LH_Complete=1&_adv=1&_dmd=1&_in_kw=1&_ipg=50&_sop=10&_rdc=1&_rdc=2

Sure i start at the upper level of value but so what? im charging close to what i paid for these (not 2 to 3 times like some idiot with an agenda says). Most of what I am selling is from my personal collection and new condition. i give the option to make an offer on everything at game gavel... whatever doesnt sell in a month or so will get a price reduction... i hate the type of people who bitch about prices because they want a steal of a deal, sorry that i know exactly what all this stuff is worth... guess you better look elsewhere for your golden deal steal. Hey guess what, that is what I do. I rarely bitch about someones prices and if I do its in private conversation... This is a free country, that means I can ask whatever the hell I want for my stuff. You dont have to buy it. You can be a grown up and shut up and go along with your life instead of calling me names like a child because you are butthurt that i am not friends with you... this message goes out to my haters, thanks very much.

And heres a little backstory as to why I am selling my collection. Yes I did buy a lot of what i am selling in the past months, a lot of it bought new at premium prices. My mom died from cancer in august, i had to watch her die the last few years, she was only 53. i got a little bit of money after she died. she was my best friend and its about the worst thing to happen to a person, is to watch a loved one die in such a horrible way. to take my mind away from it, i went on a spending spree. but also, i inherited her house when she died that has a lot of money owed on it (but has no equity..), big house payment, taxes, insurance etc.. i only work part time and im also helping my dad and sister with some money, so the money is going fast and is almost gone, so most of what i bought recently now has to be sold because in a year or so i will need that money so i am starting early to save some money... so ya, im not such a bad guy like some of these assholes make me out to be.

Edited by kevincal

I'm sorry for hearing about your mom

So in your mind compasion is money? Would you perferred that compasion over money when your mom died over people being greedy over your moms debt? My brother died when I was 14 years old and my father died when I was 23 and yes he was 53 too out of that whole ordeal I learned that money does not fix problems but only makes problems. I lost my house and alot of my stuff when that happend I was working at a gas station at the time and I was honest enough to know that I could not afford that house payments or past debt from the IRS so everthing was in the collections that I would of loved to keep went towards the that debt. My mom could not help due to her being divorced from my dad. My wife GF at the time was the only thing that keeped me even headed even when the banks's lawyer's creditors, started writing. If it was for her laughter when I was down or her shoulder for me to lean on I would be only a fraction of the man I am today.

Over pricing stuff is not going to fix or solve your problems it might be a bandaid at best. Bills arn't going to stop comming at you once you've sold everthing you own.You need a more permanent fix and liviing with in your means. When you start looking at humans as people and not as money you'll relize that making someones day is worth more than money or objects. Stuff comes and it gose but it's not going to be there when you fall it's not going to be there to laugh at your jokes. It's not going to comfort you when you cry. Only people can do that. Over charging shows your ture colors and character.

My brother was born in 1/29/1979 and died 3/24/1996 The reason I'm looking for these games is that he always wanted an atari Jaguar but never could afford it. I try and buy an Atari Jaguar game for his birthday in memory. When people price high on trival games. It makes it hard for anyone to afford it or enjoy it.

I really don't mind how you price your stuff if you provid a personal or professional level. I have the problem that once one person see something go for that price everone thinks they can get that much for it look at the my 4th post Someone is selling club drive for the same amount as you with outbox.

I also want to note that I've did not say anything bad about you personaly. I was talking about prices of videogames in general and how stupid they've become now with people jacking up the prices I'm not looking for hand out or charity I'm looking for honesty from people when I buy something. I don't mind overpaying for something if the service was there or if it's a friend but it's my option. when people expect you to pay high prices for some crap and not on a personal or professional level it's rude and a insult

Edited by skaredmask
  • Like 4