IGNORED

For a complete NTSC 7800 library. . .

DocEss

what sort of value does a loose Water Ski command?

nice condition label.

I would think you would do best with a buy it now on ebay and if you were able to keep the shipping reasonable, I think you could get $20 to $24 for it. I was going to ask if it's NTSC but I believe Froggo only made games NTSC, right? Anyway, the ebay fees suck so even if you were to get $24, you would only really see a little over $20. That's if the fees are the same as ours in the US.

Back when I started out collecting for the 7800, I would have snagged a $20 buy it now Water Ski with no problems. But, that's just me. One did recently sell on the US ebay for a little over $18 and they had reasonable shipping at $3.

I got my CIB Water Ski for $3.50 because the bulk of my collection came from an ebay lot for 50 games with almost all the instructions and it's funny because it only had one CIB game....Water Ski. I just figure $175 divided by 50 because even 7800 "commons" in really nice condition with the instructions can be worth close to that these days. But, I got so many good one's but no Tank Command, LOL!

Good luck if you decide to sell it and the pricing I have above is about right because another on ebay that didn't sell recently was priced a bit too high with a $29 BIN and $4 shipping.

Edited by SpendTooMuchOnAtari

Awesome. Where did you end up finding it? Other than Tank Command, I've had a complete NTSC 7800 collection since the mid-to-late nineties. I've always wanted Tank Command, but was never willing to shell out close to $100 to get one.

Oh, it was also eBay, but, I just happened to search right after someone listed one (literally about 15 minutes after), and snapped it right up. Just arrived today, so I may get around to taking some pictures of the full set.

How many US retail release 7800 carts are there? I have 54 unique titles and thought I was only missing 1, Tank Command. I'm not counting variations I have like the Ballblazer red end label and the two different Pole Position's or different lettering Realsports Baseball. I'm also not counting the error Tomcat, just the one. I'm asking about just different titles, not variations at all.

I need to get a pic of my 7800 collection up but it's missing that darn Tank Command so doesn't feel right. I think I might anyway.

Also, I scored some awesome boxes in an ebay auction recently that will complete a bunch of my games including some rarities. The price was great I think and it comes with instructions for all sorts of systems and I can't really see what there is. It will be a nice surprise with the instructions, I'm happy just getting the boxes. I'll also have a Light Gun box now too and I don't have the light gun yet. I just need it loose now. :thumbsup:

How many US retail release 7800 carts are there? I have 54 unique titles and thought I was only missing 1, Tank Command. I'm not counting variations I have like the Ballblazer red end label and the two different Pole Position's or different lettering Realsports Baseball. I'm also not counting the error Tomcat, just the one. I'm asking about just different titles, not variations at all.

I need to get a pic of my 7800 collection up but it's missing that darn Tank Command so doesn't feel right. I think I might anyway.

Also, I scored some awesome boxes in an ebay auction recently that will complete a bunch of my games including some rarities. The price was great I think and it comes with instructions for all sorts of systems and I can't really see what there is. It will be a nice surprise with the instructions, I'm happy just getting the boxes. I'll also have a Light Gun box now too and I don't have the light gun yet. I just need it loose now. :thumbsup:

Outbid by a buck... lucky I was being cheapo :D

AX

Outbid by a buck... lucky I was being cheapo :D

AX

I should have known, that was you man! LOL! Well, thanks for not going too hard, they are going to make some cool games I have CIB. Also, not outbid by a buck, sniped by a buck. ;)

I don't know what two games I'm missing then. Hmmmm, weird. I'm going to recount mine. I counted 58 carts but had to take off 4 because they are in there as label variations.

I was miscounting, I think I was tired or just out of it LOL! Anyway, I recounted and I have 56 unique titles and am missing Tank Command so I think I am just one cart away. However, I do need that damn Tomcat error cart still to complete by label variation collection. Because, when I counted my games, I took off the red label Ballblazer, the Realsports Baseball with the different color lettering, the two different looking Pole Position II's and I have two Food Fight's that have different copyrights and look a bit different.

Now, I just need a couple more instructions and am on the hunt for 7800 boxes. I don't want my quest to end, I am going for boxes now just so I can keep the hunt going. If I was just going for cart and instructions, I would be nearly done and it's too much fun so boxes it is. Now, where the heck am I going to fit them? And, more importantly, how what will the wife think about it?

:ponder:

She'll get over it. :D

I don't know what two games I'm missing then. Hmmmm, weird. I'm going to recount mine. I counted 58 carts but had to take off 4 because they are in there as label variations.

I was miscounting, I think I was tired or just out of it LOL! Anyway, I recounted and I have 56 unique titles and am missing Tank Command so I think I am just one cart away. However, I do need that damn Tomcat error cart still to complete by label variation collection. Because, when I counted my games, I took off the red label Ballblazer, the Realsports Baseball with the different color lettering, the two different looking Pole Position II's and I have two Food Fight's that have different copyrights and look a bit different.

Now, I just need a couple more instructions and am on the hunt for 7800 boxes. I don't want my quest to end, I am going for boxes now just so I can keep the hunt going. If I was just going for cart and instructions, I would be nearly done and it's too much fun so boxes it is. Now, where the heck am I going to fit them? And, more importantly, how what will the wife think about it?

I think I have a good amout of the common games empty boxes still?:ponder:

Have ta look, but pretty sure.

I think I have a good amout of the common games empty boxes still?:ponder:

Have ta look, but pretty sure.

Cool, shoot me a PM if you have any. Looking for them to be in nice shape but don't have to be perfect. Thanks man! :thumbsup:

Very nice! I paid $16 total for my complete Mean 18 but don't think I will be getting a deal on Tank Command. I should have it by the end of the year, my birthday is in November and then there is XMAS so if I don't have it by then, I bet my wife will get it for me. :D

I've actually had a total of 4 Mean 18's at one time and had trouble even getting rid of one. Finally, I made a trade here at AA for some 2600 carts that I needed. I have one more CIB Mean 18 that I'm just going to hold for a trade with someone who may need it for their collection.

Found them!:D

Great! I tried to send you a PM but it said you can't receive any new messages. I'm interested in 8 of the boxes so was trying to ask what you were looking for on the following:

karateka

ace of aces

one on one basketball

fight night

fatal run

tower toppler

asteroids

dark chambers

PM me and maybe we can work something out. Thanks a lot!