IGNORED

nanoPEB and E/A cart : I/O error code 0

lucifershalo

ok, still wrong

how do I format the Cf card?

just by using the Pc format function , fat (by default) ?

You can't use the PC format function. The CF7+ does not work with the FAT filesystem.

In case the CF card does not work as expected, then use TI99dir to format the flash card again.

TI99dir is available in the development resources thread.

Also, it's a good idea to experiment with different flash cards. I have multiple CF7+ devices and they all came with a flash card.

One of them had a bad flash card and I got a lot of errors, whereas the other flash card worked without problems.

After reformatting, you can test if it works by writing a small TI-basic program and saving it to the compact flash card.

something like this:

10 PRINT "ABC"
RUN
SAVE DSK1.TEST1
NEW
OLD DSK1.TEST1
RUN

ok, still wrong

how do I format the Cf card?

just by using the Pc format function , fat (by default) ?

You can't use the PC format function. The CF7+ does not work with the FAT filesystem.

In case the CF card does not work as expected, then use TI99dir to format the flash card again.

TI99dir is available in the development resources thread.

Also, it's a good idea to experiment with different flash cards. I have multiple CF7+ devices and they all came with a flash card.

One of them had a bad flash card and I got a lot of errors, whereas the other flash card worked without problems.

After reformatting, you can test if it works by writing a small TI-basic program and saving it to the compact flash card.

something like this:

10 PRINT "ABC"
RUN
SAVE DSK1.TEST1
NEW
OLD DSK1.TEST1
RUN

test is working fine

Yes--- this is true. You cannot add to a CF volume in TI-99Dir... You can only edit .DSK files. Then you mount one .DSK file into one CF volume and then plug it into your TI. If you want to add or modify your CF volume on your PC, tough... You can't. You have to modify the original .DSK and re-mount. The only internal modifications you can make are while you're on your TI using SAVE functions in BASIC, XB, assembly, FORTH, etc.....

so with Ti99DIR

I need to open the original DSK

delete all the files inside and leave only the appropriate file (in case of Pitfall called #PITFALL)

and then copy the pitfall.dsk to CF and then mount it

right?

I'm not in my computer room right now, so I can't verify with you, but this is what you can do:

1. Create a new disk image with TI-99DIR.

2. Again, using TI-99DIR you can copy files into the the newly created disk image.

3. Now read the CF card using TI-99DIR, you get a list of volumes on the CF card.

4. Copy the disk image to one of the available volumes

5. Put the CF card in the CF7+ and mount the volume you just copied the disk image on

6. Load the game.

Oh by the way. There are two version of Pitfall! out there. On the TI-Gameshelf we have revision A.

Here on Atariage (development resources thread) we have the updated revision B.

@Vorticon, sorry I forgot to inform you about this. Perhaps you might wanna put revision B on the gameshelf too.

Revision B is the basis for the cartridge version and has some bugs fixed.

HALLELUYAH

it is working

I tried E/A options 5 and 3 games

and they are working

(except for Major Tom)

my mistake, like some some of you pointed it

I wasnt initialise CF7+ volumes before copying the dsk files

thanks for your help, guys :D :D :D :D :D

Try Major Tom as an EA3 program. Entry point is "LOTS". Load the program and when the EA prompt returns, clear the line and press enter. It will then prompt you for an entry point. Type "LOTS" and press enter.