IGNORED

show me your rarest 8bit cartridge!

qix_maniac

Post a picture of your rarest 8bit cartridge!

Thinking this might be a fun thread! :D

Who's got the most impressive cart...is there an espial or matterhorn out there?

I only have one game cart, the rest are language and R-Time8 and SpartaX, BASIC and ASM ED

post-21816-129678397292_thumb.jpg

K-RAZY KRITTERS is Rare?!?!

I destroyed one of those to use the cart PCB for something else..

I had no idea.. It came as part of an ebay auction I bought to get a Basic XE cart a while back..

Yes! The K*byte version sold on ebay for $100-$200 over last year..compared to cbs version which is common!

Who's got the most impressive cart...is there an espial or matterhorn out there?

I only have one game cart, the rest are language and R-Time8 and SpartaX, BASIC and ASM ED

I really want a R-Time8 Cart...would trade with anyone...I have long list for trade!

Uhm... it isn't rare, hardly uncommon. It is the rarest cart I have. Just wanted to take a picture and post something.

It's really a bad game, unless you're super at tic-tac-toe. I have some war game on floppy that might be rare. I tried to

delete the post, but don't see how to.

I have one of the Lindasoft games on cart - including a never opened copy - seems they are extremely rare :ponder:

Without going through boxes of stuff, some I have to hand are Springer and Alien Garden , the later not being rare, just uncommon . Will try and post pics tomorrow.

my two rareest are SALT 2.05, and The 'Pill'

when you have more then one it makes it easy to show all sides...

sloopy.

Whoaaah! Nice imac keyboard full of dust and cigarette ashes!

yeah the dust is horrible in here, i know...

sloopy.

I really want a R-Time8 Cart...would trade with anyone...I have long list for trade!

Sorry, I don't want to get rid of it. I've modified it. I took the internal battery out, soldered a couple wires, routed

the wires outside and connected them to a two AAA battery holder. When the original battery went, I couldn't figure

a better way to make the battery situation. When not in use, I just take the batteries out. Convenient for me, but

not a collector item. For sure there's never been corrosion inside the cart.

post-21816-12967950045_thumb.jpg

Edited by russg

I've slowly built up a pretty good collection of cartridges I'd like to post a picture or two of...

How do the rarity ratings of Atarimania compare to those of Digital Press? Some I have don't rate that high on DP, but Atarimania considers them much rarer. Which is more accurate?

Also, I didn't know the K-byte version of K-Razy Kritters had become so valuable. Is the same true of K-Razy Shootout?

Edited by adam242