IGNORED

FS: CIB SEGA Super 32X System (Japanese 32X)

Austin

Stuff for sale. US buyers only. PayPal payments only. Some bundles have the shipping price included (smaller stuff, mostly). Larger items will have exact shipping charges added to price. If you're an AA noob with no feedback, then I expect Gift payments (Sorry, I have to protect myself).

-AA Feedback: http://www.atariage.com/forums/topic/156821-austin/

-NA Feedback: http://www.nintendoage.com/index.cfm?FuseAction=Users.Profile&User=Austin

-eBay Feedback: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=austinmackert&ftab=AllFeedback

$70+ shipping--Sega Super 32X (Complete):

- Includes all stock parts included with the Japanese package (slightly different from the US 32X bundle);

- WILL work on a US Genesis system;

- System has some scuffs on the top. Nothing serious.

- Includes Japanese Mortal Kombat II CIB, and the US Zaxxon's Motherbase 2000 CIB (albeit rough);

Uploaded photos. Changed title and OP. Added prices and details. I'm open to offers on any of the photos attached, but unless the offers are good, I'm not likely to part with them right now (Thinking about trying local sources for these to avoid the hassle of shipping several large packages).

Uploaded photos. Changed title and OP. Added prices and details. I'm open to offers on any of the photos attached, but unless the offers are good, I'm not likely to part with them right now (Thinking about trying local sources for these to avoid the hassle of shipping several large packages).

Austin, great prices there. Unfortunately you don't have the system I am looking to get next. I have to ask though, you're not jettisoning your collection like you had said you did in the past are you? Or are you just creating space for different stuff?

Edited by GKC

Austin, great prices there. Unfortunately you don't have the system I am looking to get next. I have to ask though, you're not jettisoning your collection like you had said you did in the past are you? Or are you just creating space for different stuff?

It's similar to the past. Back then it was because I needed a change for myself. Now it's because I've run into issues at home and need to make a plan to move out ASAP. My parents gave me a great opportunity to save a lot of money this last year and a half by letting me move back in, but instead I pissed away most of my money on gaming (trying to "get back into it"). I need to begin focusing on priorities. I've never been very good at that though.

It's similar to the past. Back then it was because I needed a change for myself. Now it's because I've run into issues at home and need to make a plan to move out ASAP. My parents gave me a great opportunity to save a lot of money this last year and a half by letting me move back in, but instead I pissed away most of my money on gaming (trying to "get back into it"). I need to begin focusing on priorities. I've never been very good at that though.

Well good luck to ya Austin. Let me know if you are ever looking to unload a Turbografx :thumbsup:

Lowered prices a tiny bit. Game Cube no longer pending (sale fell through). Jaguar sold locally on Craigslist, 2600 pending local deal as well..

*Edit: Game Cube is BACK to pending..

**Double Edit: Nevermind, not pending (unless I hear back from the guy)

Edited by Austin

Got my item today. Coolest shipping box ever, was confused at first, haha!

Awesome.. Glad to know it arrived safely!

Regarding the "shipping" box, yeah.. I thought you might get a kick out of that, haha. It even has the manual, too, although the original styro had to go! ;)