IGNORED

Good Condition

Rockin' Kat

I got a "good condition" Saturn game. I opened the box. I noted that the case looked ok, the front cover of the manual looked good as did the rear insert. The disc was fine.

Then I noticed that the manual had some dark stain on the back few pages at the edge... so I flipped it open. It looks like someone put the manual between their butt cheeks and sharted into it. There are actually little bits of brown stuff with hairs stuck in them sticking the pages together.

I have contacted the seller because I don't think that this constitutes good condition for a CIB game.

Hrmph. :(

My first action is to contact the seller today. I'll file a dispute with paypal if I hear nothing back by the end of tomorrow. I try to be reasonable. This person sells a lot of games and is hopefully just guilty of taking too little time to look at the game and notice that the manual is not as nice as it looks at first glance. Hopefully I'll be able to return it for a refund without the paypal dispute.

I'll leave feedback toward the end but before it is too late.

I got a "good condition" Saturn game. I opened the box. I noted that the case looked ok, the front cover of the manual looked good as did the rear insert. The disc was fine.

Then I noticed that the manual had some dark stain on the back few pages at the edge... so I flipped it open. It looks like someone put the manual between their buns and sharted into it. There are actually little bits of brown stuff with hairs stuck in them sticking the pages together.

I have contacted the seller because I don't think that this constitutes good condition for a CIB game.

Maybe the person who owned it ran out of toilet paper, and was using video game manuals as a substitute for toilet paper? :lol:

Uck I am supprised you didnt puke right then and there. Yeah, with people who sell lots of things on ebays something like that could be easily overlooked. Ive had a few things wrong with sellers who sell alot of items. Stuff that could have been overlooked. Good luck, Ugh it makes me sick just thinking about it.

Edited by greencoman

Have you binned the manual or are you holding it as evidence? Personally I would just bin it as their not going to want it back, unless their sick of course.

If I toss it I have no evidence. At any rate, I don't think it's actually shit. It's probably some really nasty food mess or something like that... whatever it is it's rather gross as whatever it is it's not something recognizable.

Have you binned the manual or are you holding it as evidence? Personally I would just bin it as their not going to want it back, unless their sick of course.

If I toss it I have no evidence. At any rate, I don't think it's actually shit. It's probably some really nasty food mess or something like that... whatever it is it's rather gross as whatever it is it's not something recognizable.

So your keeping it! O.k I guess it is your evidence um. You sure you want to keep it? lol

Um yes. I'm sure I want to keep it. What am I supposed to do if the seller won't refund without a full return of merchandise?

It's not like I have to hold it in my mouth or rub it all over my self while I chant "oh refund! oh refund! oh refund!" while I wait for a response. I just put it back in the box on the shelf and think nothing of it while I wait.

I suppose I could send him a message "I threw it away so I can't send it back, you send money now? lol" And then get a message back "No Refund For You! lol!" followed by a "What the fuck? lol." and then a "Eat my ass. lol."

Nah, I don't think so.

Then I noticed that the manual had some dark stain on the back few pages at the edge... so I flipped it open. It looks like someone put the manual between their butt cheeks and sharted into it. There are actually little bits of brown stuff with hairs stuck in them sticking the pages together.

Did you look at his feedback? Sometimes people go crazy and substitute useful things, like I would blow my nose in a sock while sleeping because I was to lazy to get up and use a tissue. This may sound wrong, but did you smell it? You could probably match the smell to the actual smell.

Did you look at his feedback? Sometimes people go crazy and substitute useful things, like I would blow my nose in a sock while sleeping because I was to lazy to get up and use a tissue. This may sound wrong, but did you smell it? You could probably match the smell to the actual smell.

I thought the buyer was a bit weird but I could understand his logic in keeping till a refund. But man to even go about to smell it, that's so wrong on so many levels. We all know what it is without having to smell it, besides he stated it had hairs in it, whats your next suggestion to sample it lol.

Seller says to send back manual for replacement, apparently she has more than one copy of this game... which for the record is not a super common game... Night Warriors: Darkstalker's Revenge for the Sega Saturn.

Fun thing is, the return address on the box was a rubber stamp and it was stamped badly so it's illegible... So I sent her a message requesting a full return address to send it to. That was oh... about 12 hours ago... If I don't get a reply within 24 hours of the initial message I'll be taking this to ebay's resolution center.

rkmoot.gif Rockin' Kat is not amused by this seller's general ineptitude.

Whatever it is, it and the manual are in a Ready-Post envelope with cardboard inserts and delivery confirmation. After waiting about 30 or so hours after sending a response asking for the return address I got tired of waiting for a reply and decided to go through buyer protection. I got a reply early the next morning and the seller came off as a bit annoyed that I did that.

Whatever, If you're going out of town for a few days because your mom is not well you tell the person you're dealing with ahead of time when you reply with a return option. It should also be common sense that you would include a return address when telling someone to return something. Besides, as long as a seller follows through the case will get closed, no escalation.

This is the first time in the 10+ years I've been using eBay that I have ever done anything like this.