IGNORED

SOLD! (Intellivision I with 36 games)

thegoldenband

EDIT: SOLD!

I'm selling an Intellivision I system with the following 36 games. All cartridges are loose, but some include manuals and/or overlays. Games that are uncommon-to-rare are marked in bold.

AD&D: Cloudy Mountain

Atlantis

Auto Racing

B-17 Bomber**

Beauty and the Beast**

Blockade Runner*

Bowling

Boxing

Carnival

Donkey Kong

Dreadnaught Factor

Football*

Frog Bog

Frogger

Golf** (INTV ROM variant with distance calculator)

Horse Racing***

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack**

Major League Baseball

NHL Hockey

Night Stalker

Sea Battle

Skiing**

Space Armada**

Space Battle**

Space Hawk***

Space Spartans (x)

Stampede*

Star Strike*

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

Sub Hunt

Tennis**

Triple Action

Tron: Maze-A-Tron

Truckin'

Utopia**

World Championship Baseball

* = includes manual

** = includes manual + 2 overlays

*** = includes 2 overlays

(x) includes manual + 1 overlay

Also included is a system manual and two catalogs. Condition of all games/manuals/overlays ranges from near-mint to below average. All games have been cleaned and tested.

The Intellivision itself is cosmetically fine. The power switch is a bit finicky and sometimes you'll need to hit the reset button on bootup before beginning play. This is a common issue on these systems, and won't interfere with gameplay in the slighest. The controllers are fully functional.

This is intended as a starter set for someone who's new to the Intellivision, and who doesn't (yet) care about getting everything CIB. It'll give you about a third of the games for the base system (not counting the educational games, nor the ECS titles which require that expansion unit).

It's fairly similar to the lot that I got when I first started collecting for the system, and includes several of my favorite games: AD&D Cloudy Mountain, Frog Bog, and Utopia. I just finished testing this system for about an hour, and unexpectedly beat AD&D: Cloudy Mountain on the hardest level, which is only the second time I've ever done that -- a good omen!

Unlike other systems the Intellivision doesn't have an inexpensive flashcart -- the only current option out there is $150+, and you can't use PayPal to buy it -- so collecting carts is still the main game in town. The Inty also loses a LOT in emulation, so real hardware is absolutely worth it.

For games here that don't include manuals or overlays, the Kent Repairs site is an excellent resource, with downloadable copies of almost every manual and overlay.

Asking $75 + shipping (including delivery confirmation). Buyer pays actual shipping costs. I'll pack this carefully in a sturdy box with appropriate packing material, including lots of bubble wrap. PayPal strongly preferred, though I'll consider accepting a money order from Atariage members with a solid track record.

I'm not really looking for trades but you're welcome to check my wantlist and let me know if you have anything there. I also have a separate sale thread with other items (Intellivision and otherwise), so if you want to add anything to the lot let me know.

Thanks for looking!

post-6067-129749304982_thumb.jpgpost-6067-129749305562_thumb.jpgpost-6067-129749306263_thumb.jpg

post-6067-129749307086_thumb.jpgpost-6067-129749307721_thumb.jpg

Edited by thegoldenband

I'm selling an Intellivision I system with the following 36 games. All cartridges are loose, but some include manuals and/or overlays. Games that are uncommon-to-rare are marked in bold.

AD&D: Cloudy Mountain

Atlantis

Auto Racing

B-17 Bomber**

Beauty and the Beast**

Blockade Runner*

Bowling

Boxing

Carnival

Donkey Kong

Dreadnaught Factor

Football*

Frog Bog

Frogger

Golf** (INTV ROM variant with distance calculator)

Horse Racing***

Las Vegas Poker & Blackjack**

Major League Baseball

NHL Hockey

Night Stalker

Sea Battle

Skiing**

Space Armada**

Space Battle**

Space Hawk***

Space Spartans (x)

Stampede*

Star Strike*

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back

Sub Hunt

Tennis**

Triple Action

Tron: Maze-A-Tron

Truckin'

Utopia**

World Championship Baseball

* = includes manual

** = includes manual + 2 overlays

*** = includes 2 overlays

(x) includes manual + 1 overlay

Also included is a system manual and two catalogs. Condition of all games/manuals/overlays ranges from near-mint to below average. All games have been cleaned and tested.

The Intellivision itself is cosmetically fine. The power switch is a bit finicky and sometimes you'll need to hit the reset button on bootup before beginning play. This is a common issue on these systems, and won't interfere with gameplay in the slighest. The controllers are fully functional.

This is intended as a starter set for someone who's new to the Intellivision, and who doesn't (yet) care about getting everything CIB. It'll give you about a third of the games for the base system (not counting the educational games, nor the ECS titles which require that expansion unit).

It's fairly similar to the lot that I got when I first started collecting for the system, and includes several of my favorite games: AD&D Cloudy Mountain, Frog Bog, and Utopia. I just finished testing this system for about an hour, and unexpectedly beat AD&D: Cloudy Mountain on the hardest level, which is only the second time I've ever done that -- a good omen!

Unlike other systems the Intellivision doesn't have an inexpensive flashcart -- the only current option out there is $150+, and you can't use PayPal to buy it -- so collecting carts is still the main game in town. The Inty also loses a LOT in emulation, so real hardware is absolutely worth it.

For games here that don't include manuals or overlays, the Kent Repairs site is an excellent resource, with downloadable copies of almost every manual and overlay.

Asking $75 + shipping (including delivery confirmation). Buyer pays actual shipping costs. I'll pack this carefully in a sturdy box with appropriate packing material, including lots of bubble wrap. PayPal strongly preferred, though I'll consider accepting a money order from Atariage members with a solid track record.

I'm not really looking for trades but you're welcome to check my wantlist and let me know if you have anything there. I also have a separate sale thread with other items (Intellivision and otherwise), so if you want to add anything to the lot let me know.

Thanks for looking!

post-6067-129749304982_thumb.jpgpost-6067-129749305562_thumb.jpgpost-6067-129749306263_thumb.jpg

post-6067-129749307086_thumb.jpgpost-6067-129749307721_thumb.jpg

If the offer falls through let me know, I am Intersted.

venom4728a