IGNORED

Missing in Action 7800.

King Atari

Yes, the 7800 MIA cart is a lot like the arcade game. I saw it at Philly at the Digital Press table. (Or at least at the table which was being manned by the same people who also happen to make up the Digital Press staff. :) ) Of course the graphics are not as good since it's on the 7800. If I am remembering right, it looks like they kept the same feel of the game but just made that background graphics from scratch. It's still the same general jungle background though. If a particular person who has not only screen shots but also video of the game would finally post it, you wouldn't have to wonder anymore though. :)

Allan

:ponder:

There was a proto of it discovered, but it hasn't been released yet. You can bet I'll be in line for it.

So it is similar, huh? That's great, I've become addicted to this game on MAME, and playing it on the 7800 would be cool. I remember seeing shots of the proto, but can't find them. I think the 7800 version was more directly related to the films.