IGNORED

Classic Gaming Convention in Cincinnati this summer!

CaptainAtari

Hello! I just got word that a pretty big classic gaming expo will take place on June 24-26 in Cincinnati at the Arcade Legacy (classic retro arcade).

I run a video game t-shirt shop, and I was told to spread the press release around to fans of game collecting so here I am!

For immediate release:

The 2011 Bits and Pieces Classic Gaming Expo takes place June 24-26 at Arcade Legacy in Cincinnati, OH

Cincinnati, OH., February 2011 -- Hundreds of classic home video game fans from around the

Tri-State and beyond will converge in Cincinnati this June for the 2011 Bits and Pieces Classic

Gaming Expo (BPCGE). Destined to become an annual event the expo will be held at Arcade Legacy, a haven for classic gaming lovers and fans of the arcade.

The Expo will feature a large area of free-play video game arcade machines, consoles, common areas for socializing and competitive gaming, organized tournaments, costume contests and plenty of classic video games for sale from our many vendors. Additionally, the expo will include auctions, door prizes and a performance from Cincinnati chiptune artist, Babyface Glasses (Ricky Henry from Shael Riley and the Double Ice Backfire.)

Several developers in attendance will be releasing new homebrew and authorized-reproduction

games at the Expo. Homebrews are newly released games for play on classic video game consoles.

The classic video gaming hobby is most closely associated with home consoles like the Atari

2600/5200/7800, Nintendo NES and SNES systems, Sega Master System/Genesis and other

game systems released in the 1980s and early 1990s. Expo attendees can expect to see and

play these and rarer systems at the Expo.

This is a 3 day event. Doors open at 12:00 noon.

Admission is $10 for adults and children over 10 or $30 for a family pass good

for up to five people.

Children 10 and under admitted free with paid adult admission.

Presale tickets are available at ArcadeLegacyOhio.com or at Arcade Legacy Media Store

For more information or info on becoming a vendor at the Bits and Pieces Classic Gaming Expo, visit ArcadeLegacyOhio.com

For press passes, photos or interviews, please contact:

Jesse Baker, Show Organizer, rushmorerecords@hotmail.com

Ricky Henry, Press & Promotions, rickyahenry@gmail..com