IGNORED

Ebay - Compro Videoplexer 2600 for sale

Spin

Hey everyone,

I was cleaning out a closet and I found this on the shelf. I haven't used it in 4 years so I thought I would sell it on ebay. The problem is I didn't know how much to start it at so I may have gone to high. If I did let me know I'm curious. It was working last time I checked 4 years ago and it is has the original box.

Thanks

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2005763893001?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=200576389300&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I agree you need to lower your opening bid to sell this most likely. I saw a game brain go for like 27 bucks a few weeks back and this does essentially the same thing. Being untested you should probably expect that price even considering being less common then game brain. This of course is all IMHO.

• 2 months later...

Anyone know the story with this? I have been looking for one of these at a reasonable price for YEARS. Warehouse find? I bought and messaged the seller, would love to hear the scoop!

He didn't tell me, I asked politely.

I was polite as well with no response at all. I think it's a pretty large outfit. I picked up one of his NES storage units while I was at it and they are shipping separately even with the free shipping which isn't something many small-time sellers would do.

In any case, I know storage isn't free but IMHO he'd be better off selling them at more of a trickle rate and could easily charge a bit more... but I'm not complaining!

Anyone know the story with this? I have been looking for one of these at a reasonable price for YEARS. Warehouse find? I bought and messaged the seller, would love to hear the scoop!

He didn't tell me, I asked politely.

• 2 months later...

Yep, i just got mine a few days ago and its brand new, minty fresh, shrink wrapped, im dying to open it and smell that 1970's oily/ plastic/ vintage video game smell- you know what i mean, Right?? May buy another just to open 1 and leave one sealed... $30 shipped is a Great deal on these...

• 3 years later...