IGNORED

NEW UPDATE: Atari 2600 NTSC Good Luck Charlie Brown Limited Edition (as is)

Wonder007

Hello All,

I want to make a limited run of the Atari 2600 NTSC Good Luck Charlie Brown game to the collecting community (only if there is enough interest). The game is not complete but it is playble to a certain extent (i.e. Snow White). It would be more of a place holder in your Peanuts collection section of your collection. If there is enough interest, I will pursue the project and do all of the necessary things to make it happen. If you are interested, please post your interest in this forum thread and I will make an interested registry list on this same post. In addition, please let me know if you would want at least a cart and if you also would want an instruction manual and/or a box. Not sure on the cost but will be similar to the costs on Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Racer. If I get enough interest, the game will be ready later this year.

EXCEPTION: I will NOT make this available for people who have reserved previous titles (Bouncing Baby Bunnies and/or Racer) from me and did not come through when the product was ready; this is more for the people who never communicated with me on not wanting the game after making it for them without asking for upfront costs......I will not mention names.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, please post your interest in this thread (if interested of course). :)

Thanks,

- Wonder007

As you mentioned, Snow White set the precedent for the CIB release of unfinished games. Always looking for opportunities to support members of the community who make available those games that were previously thought to be vaporware. Count me in!

I'm interested in a loose w/ manual version. Box I can take or leave unless it's exceptionally interesting.

You describe the game as unfinished. I really have no good frame of reference to go on here, so can you clarify that? Is it playable, or partially, or just a hot mess? :|

Chris mentioned getting an idea of what time frame we are looking at. I'm trying to scale my collection back and shed dupes, space and money at the right time are concerns here.

Hex.

[ Was a REALLY sore loser last night... in retrospect it was embarrassing. ]