IGNORED

NEW UPDATE: Atari 2600 NTSC Good Luck Charlie Brown Limited Edition (as is)

Wonder007

I, too, would probably be in for a CIB...my fiancee absolutely loves Peanuts :) . I've been kinda out of the loop on homebrew releases for the past year or two, though (Atari 2600, especially)...when you said the price would be similar to Bouncing Baby Bunnies and Racer...how much were they?

Edit: Never mind...just saw the prices for the other two ($45 cart/$70 CIB for Racer and $50 cart/$80+ CIB for BBB). I'm not about to drop that kind of money on a repro for a system I rarely play.

Edited by mb7241

UPDATE:

It looks like we are going to proceed with this project. I will put the names that are interested in a registry list in the first post of this thread. Payments will not be accepted until the game is completed. I think we might also polish the game a bit too (kind of what of we did with Turbo). You can still sign-up if you are interested. Once more information is available, I will update this forum. If you have put in an interst for the game in this thread, I will PM you when the game is ready for delivery.

Thanks to all you for your interest in the game. This one is going to take some time to get ready but I am sure the wait will be worthwhile.

Sincerely,

- Wonder007

UPDATE:

It looks like we are going to proceed with this project. I will put the names that are interested in a registry list in the first post of this thread. Payments will not be accepted until the game is completed. I think we might also polish the game a bit too (kind of what of we did with Turbo). You can still sign-up if you are interested. Once more information is available, I will update this forum. If you have put in an interst for the game in this thread, I will PM you when the game is ready for delivery.

Thanks to all you for your interest in the game. This one is going to take some time to get ready but I am sure the wait will be worthwhile.

Sincerely,

- Wonder007