IGNORED

NEW UPDATE: Atari 2600 NTSC Good Luck Charlie Brown Limited Edition (as is)

Wonder007

Almost all of the carts have been sold.........if you are interested, please let me know......I have not heard from some of you so this has been opened up to the rest of the members on the forums. :)

Thanks,

- Wonder007

Ugh - I missed the notification of PM and the PM itself until now. Kicking myself. PM sent, hoping there's at least one left for me.

Wayne

• 1 month later...

Great. First cart from CPUWIZ. Can't wait for Seaweed as second.

This is not my release, it's Wonder007's, I just take pictures. :)

Seaweed Assault is Random Terrain's, you need to talk to him about that.

Wait, it's sealed? So I can't open it or it will plummet in value and cause the world Atari economy to collapse?

Yeah, the factory sealed them, opening one is like driving a car off of a dealership. Glad I went for a loose one.

Hello All,

For those who are NOT going to CGE, I will ship them after the show. For those attending CGE, I will release them sometime Saturday morning of the show. An annoucement will be made over the PA system between 10:00 am and noon (Saturday) with further instructions on how to pick up (most likely at the Digital Press booth....that is how I distributed Bouncin' Baby Bunnes at the last show). I will be around the whole weekend and many people there know who I am.

If any of you need special delivery options for the show (you might only come Sunday, will only come in the afternoon, etc) please let me know via PM.....I am very flexible. If you any other general questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

- Wonder007

Hello All,

For those who are NOT going to CGE, I will ship them after the show. For those attending CGE, I will release them sometime Saturday morning of the show. An annoucement will be made over the PA system between 10:00 am and noon (Saturday) with further instructions on how to pick up (most likely at the Digital Press booth....that is how I distributed Bouncin' Baby Bunnes at the last show). I will be around the whole weekend and many people there know who I am.

If any of you need special delivery options for the show (you might only come Sunday, will only come in the afternoon, etc) please let me know via PM.....I am very flexible. If you any other general questions, please let me know.

Thanks,

- Wonder007

How I wish I could have made the show this year. :-( Unfortunately other things in life just have to come first. Looking forward to getting this in the mail. This is one of a very few carts I've been waiting to get for years. Thanks for making it happen Wonder!

I don't see a DP booth in the program, but I'm having an amazing time here! Hope you'll be around after David Crane's announcement today, Wonder!

EDIT:

post-28334-0-53016100-1344724008_thumb.jpg

Thank you José! This is the finest, most true-to-authentic NIB Atari Repro product I've seen or imagined!

Edited by phattyboombatty

I don't see a DP booth in the program, but I'm having an amazing time here! Hope you'll be around after David Crane's announcement today, Wonder!

EDIT:

post-28334-0-53016100-1344724008_thumb.jpg

Thank you José! This is the finest, most true-to-authentic NIB Atari Repro product I've seen or imagined!

I second that!! The quality is awesome... Thanks again Jose!