IGNORED

Vintage Atari

OgreSupreme

I am a former employee from back in the glory days (circa early 1980s). I have loads of vintage items ranging from 2600 game carts to complete 400/800/1200XL computers, parts, and literature. Message if interested or have specific needs.

Hey there cross-posting buddy! :lol:

Former employee of whom, Atari? What did you do there? Have any pics of your wares and an idea of what you'd like to get for 'em?

[i apologize for the cross post in advance but this topic needs clarification from yesterday]:

I thought I might enjoy my experience here on AA but there seems to be more ignorance here than actual knowledge being shared.

I will continue to correspond with those privately who have a general interest in early Atari products, literature, and past experiences. However, impatience and bashing on public forums will only get you blocked.

And, finally: Yes. I have stooped to the level of "The_Laird" who made my initial experience here a complete disappointment. I created a similar avatar. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

And, finally: Yes. I have stooped to the level of "The_Laird" who made my initial experience here a complete disappointment. I created a similar avatar. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Here's what he said:

If you are looking to sell stuff you should have posted in The Marketplace

This room is for people to post photos of their collections.

If that harmless comment simply directing you to the correct forum "disappointed" you, perhaps the internet isn't for you. :roll:

• Like 5

Where's the negative rep point button?

:D

I wanted to award you a positive rep point regarding your point about negative rep points but the unfortunate point is that I've already awarded my full daily quota of rep points to those who've made so many great points in pointing out that OgreSupreme really has no point. I hope all others have now got the point. :lol:

• Like 1

Oops. Another crosspost? I do apologize.

Thanks to all who had the common courtesy to reply to me personally and sharing your opinions and advice. Once I have a completed, documented and photographed catalog, I will forward it to you.

For all of the imbecile, knuckleheaded naysayers on AA, thanks for doubting a disabled middle-aged man by making him crawl up in the attic to prove a point.

PS: This was only 2 boxes I had opened.

post-28938-129840780883_thumb.jpg

post-28938-129840782102_thumb.jpg

post-28938-129840783806_thumb.jpg

Oops. Another crosspost? I do apologize.

Thanks to all who had the common courtesy to reply to me personally and sharing your opinions and advice. Once I have a completed, documented and photographed catalog, I will forward it to you.

For all of the imbecile, knuckleheaded naysayers on AA, thanks for doubting a disabled middle-aged man by making him crawl up in the attic to prove a point.

PS: This was only 2 boxes I had opened.

You know, here is a little secret. If you come on here with this type of over reactive attitude we don't care if you're Allan Alcorn, we can, and we will flame you, as you found out in such a relatively quick manner. Treat people with respect, and you will get respect. Treat others with disdain, you will receive the same back, former Atari employee or not.

• Like 2