IGNORED

Any interested in nova graphic card adaper for TT?

majere

I'd be interested in one for a MegaSTe

<unsolicited advice>You should express your interest through the posted forum link. This will guarantee that your request will be heard.</unsolicited advice>

Cheers,

T.

As soon as I figure out how to write that in German, I'll get right on it :D

I'd be interested in one for a MegaSTe

<unsolicited advice>You should express your interest through the posted forum link. This will guarantee that your request will be heard.</unsolicited advice>

Cheers,

T.

As soon as I figure out how to write that in German, I'll get right on it :D

I use the google translator to write in German ;)

And to understand it too.

anyway if there are not at least 15 people interested the guy's not going to make it :(

Edited by majere

• 3 weeks later...

Come on, now there are 7 interested! :thumbsup:

Hi,

I have also expressed interest in the Nova card on the German Forum. The Google Chrome browser automatically translates German, and thus makes the forum readable. The Germans are VERY active on the Atari scene still.

The guy doing it is NOW building a prototype apparently and has ordered parts in the last few days. I encourage users that want one to support this project, and the more he makes, if it is successful, the cheaper it will be for everyone. This card is useful for the MEGA STe and the TT030 (which I own).

However, if I had a MEGA STe, which to be honest I think would be the most useful and software compatible machine for me to do music on for example, the NOVA card really would make a great difference and also allow VGA type screen resolution. Please so register on the German forum if you want one, and also if you have any electronics skills, perhaps assist the guy if he runs into problems. Unfortunately I am a mechanical engineer, so I cant really help with this. But these cards are in shortage, and ideal for hobbiests and current users. Its also cool :D

Cheers, Bid

• 2 weeks later...

Save opening up another thread essentually about the same thing, anyone know whatever happened to the 'parsec' graphic card (i believe there were 2 versions)

I do recall the nova graphics card but i think the parsec predated it, i think the nova graphics card was reviewed a few times in ST format