IGNORED

FS: Sega Master System, Magnavox Odyssey and various other games

coyo5050

The rare 1973 games typically go for $200+ per game! For these uncommon 1972 games, since $169 includes shipping, it is only about $26.50 per game all of which are like new condition. Njb12287 was even quoting a higher price before I lowered it.

Edited by coyo5050

Someone needs to grab those odyssey games. I paid the same amount for my first set in much worse condition. very fair price ;)

I'd like to even though I don't have an Odyssey, but $169? That seems like an awful lot of money to be spending for just 6 games.

The 1972 games traditionally have sold for $25-30 a game in this condition.so that makes $150-$180 for the set. Plus its hard to get a whole set in good shape. Usually one or two games are trash. Plus he has all the peices. So considering this I think the price is pretty good. I paid $175 for my first set and they were trash. But I was impulsive and didnt take the time to research it. Lessons learned.

So Id tell you that you probably wont see a set this nice for this low on ebay. If I didnt have them Id pay $200 for them and be happy with it

AS for the 73 games they seem to go for around $200 a game in good shape. I've seen mint ones go up to $300 a game and bad ones missing peices still sell for $100.

Edited by njb12287

Let me rephrase what I said earlier.

I don't want to spend that much to buy 6 games because I don't have that much money. I am new to the hobby and don't have an Odyssey, so the point in me paying $169 for games I can't play is moot.

You have to admit, your post comes pretty close to threadcrapping. You didn't say YOU couldn't AFFORD the games, it sounded like you thought he was asking too much for them.

• Like 1

Let me rephrase what I said earlier.

I don't want to spend that much to buy 6 games because I don't have that much money. I am new to the hobby and don't have an Odyssey, so the point in me paying $169 for games I can't play is moot.

You have to admit, your post comes pretty close to threadcrapping. You didn't say YOU couldn't AFFORD the games, it sounded like you thought he was asking too much for them.

Sorry if I posted wrongly.

• 2 weeks later...

Dam that is a good deal on those 72 games. I wish you had these when I bought mine. My first set I paid $170 plus shipping for, On ebay. Missing two wipeout cars. All the boxes were really worn but Wipeouts was trash.

For a set as clean as these is literally a steal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...