IGNORED

Instead of just polls for HSC...

a8isa1

what if we occasionally have drawings?

e.g.

a) Randomly draw a name (pre-registered for the draft). That person picks the game for HSC.

b) Everyone submits 2 games. HSC is drawn from those games. No duplicate games are allowed.

c) Same as 'b' but duplicate games are allowed. The most popular games have the best chance of being drawn but the others still have a chance.

d) Poll for any game. Take the top 10. Randomly draw from those.

e) Totally random draw of all games (or of one category of games). Winning game must be something never previously played in HSC.

Edited by a8isa1

or how about take the first place player from a round of HSC, and take the first 0 or 1 and add the next digit from their score and the person in that position gets to pick a game?

i.e.:

1 BBSB 1651342

^^

2 Fres 954656

etc

15 A8isA1 92021

16 Official Ninja 88920

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

picks the game...

(no, it does seem simple...)

sloopy.

Scoring formulaes, ahh that kinda reminds me of someone :D Get your mits of me digits :P

I'm open to any suggestions, however crazy :o :D

The downside of multiple votes or more choices etc is that we don't have that many people to take part, plus not all players play every game. Here's what I'll put on the table... Round 5 was going to be a 'special round' the options were double (two linked games combined scores) my thoughts were we need to have a shooter involved as we've not played one yet. Other ideas are themed round - several games loosely linked, paddles games, trak-ball playable games, this season there will be at least two team events, was going to hold off the first until round 10.

Alternatively if someone (a8isa1) wants to guest host round 5 (or 6) setting all the rules and options then I'm ok with that ;-)