1. 1. Vote

• Defender
    • Kangaroo
    • Astrochase
    • Gremlins
    • Kaboom!
    • Q*Bert

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I guess Astrochase isn't too popular. Is the game really that bad? I've only played it a few times.

I'm not going to slam Astrochase, but it's the only one on this weeks' picks that I threw away back in the day. Gremlins I never had, gave away Kangaroo and qbert, defender is on the bubble, and kaboom rules.

I guess Astrochase isn't too popular. Is the game really that bad? I've only played it a few times.

I'm not going to slam Astrochase, but it's the only one on this weeks' picks that I threw away back in the day. Gremlins I never had, gave away Kangaroo and qbert, defender is on the bubble, and kaboom rules.

Poor Astrochase :( RIP

You kicked @ss at Kaboom in the 2600 HSC. :) :thumbsup:

Poor Astrochase :( RIP

You kicked @ss at Kaboom in the 2600 HSC. :) :thumbsup:

I spend a lot more time and effort on the 5200/A8 games than the 2600. Maybe I'm just getting tired of the ol'sixer. Lots of well done good games on the 5200. Kaboom is one of them, Astrochase is not. I also had a lot less temper control in the 80's.