10 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Defender
    • Kangaroo
    • Astrochase
    • Gremlins
    • Kaboom!
    • Q*Bert

God Kangaroo is SOOOOOO very bad. Can I vote again? If I say I'm from Chicago, then do I get to vote again (Vote early, vote often icon_smile.gif )? Please?

I guess Astrochase isn't too popular. Is the game really that bad? I've only played it a few times.

I'm not going to slam Astrochase, but it's the only one on this weeks' picks that I threw away back in the day. Gremlins I never had, gave away Kangaroo and qbert, defender is on the bubble, and kaboom rules.

God Kangaroo is SOOOOOO very bad. Can I vote again? If I say I'm from Chicago, then do I get to vote again (Vote early, vote often icon_smile.gif )? Please?

lol, you can only vote once here. :)

Kangaroo isn't that bad. It's an interesting clone of Donkey Kong. :)

I guess Astrochase isn't too popular. Is the game really that bad? I've only played it a few times.

I'm not going to slam Astrochase, but it's the only one on this weeks' picks that I threw away back in the day. Gremlins I never had, gave away Kangaroo and qbert, defender is on the bubble, and kaboom rules.

Poor Astrochase :( RIP

You kicked @ss at Kaboom in the 2600 HSC. :) :thumbsup:

Poor Astrochase :( RIP

You kicked @ss at Kaboom in the 2600 HSC. :) :thumbsup:

I spend a lot more time and effort on the 5200/A8 games than the 2600. Maybe I'm just getting tired of the ol'sixer. Lots of well done good games on the 5200. Kaboom is one of them, Astrochase is not. I also had a lot less temper control in the 80's.