IGNORED

Crazy Otto/Ms. Pac-Man for MiSFiTMAME

Jr. Pac

I can't find a rom for Crazy Otto by Gathino for MiSFiTMAME! Can some one please put the rom for downlad here if they have it, because I just can't find one! I just see 1KB NZB files on Google!

(I don't care which version, but I prefer the newer one.) Thanks

Jr Pac

post-29027-129890730897_thumb.png

Is this Pacfan97 again? :ponder:

NO! I AM NOT PACFAN! I am a new AtariAge user for goodned sake!

Thats what Pacfan97 said the last 2 times he registered a new username. Your posting style is certainly incredibly similar! :ponder:

Dude, it is totally Pacfan97

This is Jr. Pac's mom writing. Stop harrassing Jr. Pac. He is really freaked out about your comments about being Pac Fan 97. Please stop it already.

Thats what Pacfan97 said the last 2 times he registered a new username. Your posting style is certainly incredibly similar! :ponder:

This is Jr. Pac's mom writing. Stop harrassing Jr. Pac. He is really freaked out about your comments about being Pac Fan 97. Please stop it already.

This is getting more and more hilarious. Please, Pacfan97, continue embarrassing yourself. Your posts please me greatly.

This is Cebus Capucinis's grandfather writing. Jr. Pac is TOTALLY PacFan97, and there's no denying it. Please stop denying it already.

Also apparently I am a zombie currently. That is all.

Back to Cebus.

This is Cebus Capucinis's grandfather writing. Jr. Pac is TOTALLY PacFan97, and there's no denying it. Please stop denying it already.

Back to Cebus.

Je ne croix pas que Pac Fan 97 pourrait parlez cette langue parce qu'il habite a Texas. Je lis que tu es intelligent et que tu veux etre avocat. Alors, pour quoi tu te fatigues avec des choses si betes, comme de m'acuser d'etre Pac Fan 97? Montre moi la preuve, Mr. avocat. Je travaille aussi dans la loi. Laisses Jr. Pac. tranquille. A dieux.

Back to Cebus.

Je ne croix pas que Pac Fan 97 pourrait parlez cette langue parce qu'il habite a Texas. Je lis que tu es intelligent et que tu veux etre avocat. Alors, pour quoi tu te fatigues avec des choses si betes, comme de m'acuser d'etre Pac Fan 97? Montre moi la preuve, Mr. avocat. Je travaille aussi dans la loi. Laisses Jr. Pac. tranquille. A dieux.

Sketchy French is sketchy.

Can we talk about the game itself - the fact that it's been found after being lost for 29 years???
Because it's not the real one. The owner of that ONE machine is too paranoid to do anything with it.

And it was so close to being released, too :(

I thought there were three of them...not one.

You're supposedly employed in the legal field, yet you have also claimed to not be an adult, and have your own mother supposedly post for you?

Les histoires semblent peu raisonnables. :roll: Votre grammaire est tres degoutant aussi.

You're supposedly employed in the legal field, yet you have also claimed to not be an adult, and have your own mother supposedly post for you?

Les histoires semblent peu raisonnables. :roll: Votre grammaire est tres degoutant aussi.

Merci pour les compliments et les accueils chauds a ce site. Ma grammaire et ma mere sont ce qu'ils sont, et je ne suis PAS Pac Fan 97. Au revoir, Mr. Parfait.

:D Don't ever change man, your posts are the best ;)

I just don't get the appeal of a pac man with slightly different graphics. Then again, I don't get the appeal of the 9000000 hacks of Atari 2600 games with some slight bitmap changes.

This one was actually first. It was a Hack of Pac-man that made pac-man a girl with legs. It was then purchased by bally or whoever owned Pac back then and made into Ms Pac man. Or something to that effect ;)