IGNORED

7800 Serial Number List

Crazymoon67

• 2 weeks later...

here are mine

the AT84 system of mine was bought about 6 months after it came out, you can see the exp port in the pic

and the Box i think i bought from someone here but i dont have the system that goes with the box, maybe it will pop up on the list one day :D

post-541-0-16483600-1300998792_thumb.jpg

post-541-0-94967300-1300998801_thumb.jpg

post-541-0-14824800-1300998810_thumb.jpg

post-541-0-82000300-1300998841_thumb.jpg

here are mine

the AT84 system of mine was bought about 6 months after it came out, you can see the exp port in the pic

and the Box i think i bought from someone here but i dont have the system that goes with the box, maybe it will pop up on the list one day :D

Thanks! I assume the "A1 84 5293576" and "A1 ?? 5234371" units do not have the expansion interface?

here are mine

Thanks! I assume the "A1 84 5293576" and "A1 ?? 5234371" units do not have the expansion interface?

correct i only have the one system with the port, the others dont have it

I will update post #1 when the "Edit" feature returns. Is it disabled currently due to some site work going on? I only see the "reply" button.

Wierd, I see the "Edit" button for my posts here on page #2, but it is not available with my posts on page #1. :ponder:

Try it now.

Mitch

I will update post #1 when the "Edit" feature returns. Is it disabled currently due to some site work going on? I only see the "reply" button.

Wierd, I see the "Edit" button for my posts here on page #2, but it is not available with my posts on page #1. :ponder:

Try it now.

Mitch

It works! Thank you very much. :thumbsup:

If the EP units were supposedly made in Texas, why do they all clearly say "Made in Taiwan" on the label?

I have wondered the same thing and asked the same question.

I have a guess- maybe all the labels were ordered and printed to say "made in Taiwan" because that is where the ultimate manufacturing location was going to be, and it was just cost effective to print them all this way- ignoring the fact that the first run would come out of Texas. :?:

Anyone else want to hazard a guess or shed some light on the subject? Also, the question as to why my EP model has a # in the 8K range? :ponder:

Thanks in advance!