IGNORED

7800 Serial Number List

Crazymoon67

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 5:32 PM, evad999 said:

Very pleased with my latest acquisition.  Finally got an EP unit!
With box and manual.
Power button is a bit tempermental
but it works!

20220120_172323.jpg

I would like to get a hold of one these early units sometime to add to the collection. And I prefer the original box style as well like you have there.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Leonard Smith said:

If this tracker is still being maintained, I would like to add my recently acquired 7800 units:

(1): A1 76 5899562  (has expansion port / A/V modded)

(2):  A3 05 5274218  (no mods / all original)

So this is pretty cool, your A1 used to be mine! I sold it to Dopy as nonworking/for parts/repair and he was able to fix it up and decided to A/V mod it. To make it even more fun, remember the small lot of 7800 games and manuals that you bought from me last month? Those were originally from a 7800 console bundle that I picked up locally, which included your A1! So now those games and console manual have been reunited with the console on which they used to be played BITD. Love it. Enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, sixersfan105 said:

So this is pretty cool, your A1 used to be mine! I sold it to Dopy as nonworking/for parts/repair and he was able to fix it up and decided to A/V mod it. To make it even more fun, remember the small lot of 7800 games and manuals that you bought from me last month? Those were originally from a 7800 console bundle that I picked up locally, which included your A1! So now those games and console manual have been reunited with the console on which they used to be played BITD. Love it. Enjoy!

Now that is cool!  Love reuniting random lots with their original units!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sixersfan105 said:

50 minutes ago, Leonard Smith said:

Now that is cool!  Love reuniting random lots with their original units!

And the circle of life comes around again! Woohoo! I feel good about keeping this in the family. 

I'll have to come back here with the info for my own 7800 at some point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Leonard Smith said:

If this tracker is still being maintained, I would like to add my recently acquired 7800 units:

(1): A1 76 5899562  (has expansion port / A/V modded)

(2):  A3 05 5274218  (no mods / all original)

Yup, I maintain it. I have a few others to add and I’ll get yours along with them. Thanks for submitting your systems!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Leonard Smith said:

I'm surprised this topic is not pinned.
Can it be?

I was cross checking the serial # on the box that I bought recently to see if it maybe belonged to one of the consoles already in the tracker.  

I maintain the list, but I don’t have the level of control to pin something. I’m blanking on who might, but maybe someone else can chime in. 

BTW, I still need to add the 8 most recent submissions. Will try to do that this week. 

Also, we’re you able to find a match?

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, electronicsibley said:

I maintain the list, but I don’t have the level of control to pin something. I’m blanking on who might, but maybe someone else can chime in. 

BTW, I still need to add the 8 most recent submissions. Will try to do that this week. 

Also, we’re you able to find a match?

Thanks for that.

As for the match, no I wasn't.  

If anyone wants to check, the box I bought has:

72R4BR      A1 76 5817722

on the serial # sticker

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, SearsRoebuck said:

...and has been s-video modded by our friend Crossbow

IMG_20220725_212204.thumb.jpg.bc2071fca10da7e59270b3257af458c3.jpg

That was an early one I did as I don't use those black RCA jacks anymore and haven't in quite some time and it was before I created my drill templates that I use now! I do remember you sending it back to have me add the s-video to it though when you skipped it the first time LOL!

BTW @joeatari1 I recognize that A1 84 unit of yours... ;)

1 minute ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

That was an early one I did as I don't use those black RCA jacks anymore and haven't in quite some time and it was before I created my drill templates that I use now! I do remember you sending it back to have me add the s-video to it though when you skipped it the first time LOL!

Oh I haven't forgotten about that - when it makes the 'return trip' in November I was going to ask you replace that with a proper white av even if it costs me haha. 

Fourth and final one.

NTSC , juansolo/marauder666 s-video mod.

Good luck with the serial number.

Purchased in crappy condition from the golden axe .

Has previously had longhorn engineering s-video mod, best electrics composite mod and now the much better mod as above  

PXL_20220726_103134223.jpg