IGNORED

Check it out - KMD strikes again!

Tubular Gearhead

He's back! Whooooo!!! In gigantic powder-blue text on a white background, no less! At least he put in a rambling plug for AtariAge's cartridge boards:

BTW: YOU CAN GET THE BOARDS FOR THE MALAGAI CHIPS AT ATARIAGE.COM LOL JUST WATCH YOUR PROPERTY VALUE THERE, THEY SOMETIMES V I S I B L Y ON THEIR FORUMS INCLUDE VISUAL AIDS TO CRIMINAL DEVALUATION THAT MOST COLLECTORS IN ATARI SINCE AT LEAST 2000 C O O L A W E S O M E COLLECTORS COMPLAIN ABOUT, BUT LOL, PLEASE BUY BOARDS FROM ATARIAGE.COM

I couldn't help but notice that he actually has 62 feedback points, 100% positive. I'm willing to bet that at least some of those people were just too scared to neg him.

• Like 1

Seeing KMD's stuff again reminds me ... whenever I read large blocks of text on the Internet written in ALL CAPS, I "hear" it inside my head in the voice of Gilbert Gottfried. I sometimes wonder whether I'm alone in this.

Sometimes I do that too. Though I think I read this in somene's post long ago and it turned out to be an infectious statement.

I sometimes like to take risks and I figured buying form him would be butI have. I have had multiple email conversatins with him about buying that CIB Ram It he mentins in his ramblings. The auction went well and everything arrived fast and as ordered. He definately has screws loose, but he makes good o the rambling auctions.

Was/is this guy a member here? I have seen his auctions from time to time, and I never would bid, just because of his rambling insane-ness. I also was suprised that at least 62 people took a chance on his goods. Maybe I need to adjust my selling strategy on eBay LOL :)

Seeing KMD's stuff again reminds me ... whenever I read a large block of text on the Internet written in ALL CAPS, I "hear" it inside my head in the voice of Gilbert Gottfried. I sometimes wonder whether I'm alone in this.

Nope, you're not alone. To turn Gilbert down, I simply hit the apple/option and minus key a couple of times. :lol:

This line is absolute comedic gold "WHY BUY FROM ME ? BECAUSE I HAVE A 0% CHANCE OF PSYCHIATRIC ILLNESS SINCE BIRTH AS DETERMINED BY C O M B I N A T I O N OF 3 PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTS 2 FROM DIFFERENT TESTMAKERS ..."

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Maybe someone should inform him, that being a good seller has absolutely NOTHING to do with your mental capacity. And if KMD is reading this. See we don't care if you have an IQ of 65 or 140. Are depressed or happy. Sane or Insane.

What we care about is if the package arrives well packed, and in a quick manner. There are completely sane people who completely suck as sellers, and there total crackpots who are 100 percent great sellers. So in essence, we don't care if you are a flake or not. Just don't flake out on shipping the item is all people care about.

COURT ASKS MONITORING GOVERNMENT WHY IS SAME MONITORING SINCE 1/21/2001 WHY CRIMINAL BEHAVIORED BY OTHER THAN KMD, AND MONITORING SINCE 1/21/2001 GOVERNMENT IN USA REPLIES "BECAUSE ENTIRE POPULATIONS AND GOVERNMENTS IN USA" "TOLD" MONITORING GOVERNMENT IN USA (#) DIFFERENT THAN EVIDENCE (#) THAT CRIMINALLY INTENTIONALLY "MAKES" BY OTHER THAN KMD MONITORING SINCE 1/21/2001 CRIMINAL BEHAVIORED (########) AS CRIMINALLY INTENTIONED BY OTHER THAN KMD (######) BY SAME UP TO OVER ENTIRE POPULATIONS AND GOVERNMENTS IN USA (######) PHYSICALLY CRIMINALLY INTENTIONALLY VICTIMIZING BY OTHER THAN KMD SAME MONITORING GOVERNMENT SINCE 1/21/2001 AND THEREFORE AS COMPUTABLE SINCE AGE TEN BY 100% OF WORLD CRIMINALLY INTENTIONED VICTIMIZATION BY OTHER THAN KMD

KENNETH MARTIN DOLAN, SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER 317 84 6287

but why this whole big test crap and then this dumb story then at the bottom he says oh btw buy the boards off atariage even though they might try to haggle with you but buy from atariage.com

i aint buyin this i think he might just be insane...the use of his words would suggest.

Edited by Rathis

Dude i think your right maybe al qaeda has come up with a bomb that gives erectile dysfunction(notice the ED capital) and his social security number is coordinates to plant the bomb to slowly start making the whole population of US unable to impregnate to concieve babies or even have sex.

So the women will switch to Al Qaeda cuz they don't want no sissy boys who have to take pills and use pumps to get ready for them. So by stealing almost all our women and causing major ED THEY INFACT BECOME THE MOST MAJOR TeRRoRIst GROUP E V E R. Then of course they wear metal chastity belts to protect their loins from contracting the deadly ED virus via the bomb are SAFE and SCORE majorly for A LL A H and escape sound free from any legal prosecution and in return START WORLD W A R I I I.

I had to give it a try.