IGNORED

Green N64 with everything F/S or Trade

82atari5200

I have a Jungle Green N64 mint with expansion pack. Donkey Kong 64, Mario 64, Mario Party 2, Mario Kart 64, Star Fox 64, Goldeneye, Turok factory sealed, Pokemon expansion adapter, memory card, 3 controllers, AV cables, Rogue Squadron, Shadows of the Empire, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium, Banjo Kazooie, Majora's Mask with hologram label, and Pod Racer. Not sure how much it's worth, looking for a famicom system, reproduction games for the nes, or Parodius Da, Akumajou Special: Boku Dracula-kun, or other good games. Moved and have to shrink my systems down to the Atari 5200, Nes, And SNES.

Depending on the price of this and the SNES games/ systems and controllers you have I may be interested, PM me please, thanks!

I checked the price guide and the total for just the games is $251.00. Not including the system or the accessories. Now I obviously don't want this much... Really just looking for a fair offer or trade for the famicom items I listed in the first post.