IGNORED

CT meet Friday 3/11

A few of us have decided to get together this coming Friday, March 11th, at 6:30pm at my house in Middletown, CT. If anyone else wants to join in send me a PM and I'll provide more details. Those who are coming please post so I can be sure to order enough pizza for everyone!

Lots of systems to be set up and available to play, plus a couple arcade machines. Dress warm, my basement has no heat. icon_sad.gif

Edited by AtariRx

A few of us have decided to get together this coming Friday, March 11th, at 6:30pm at my house in Middletown, CT. If anyone else wants to join in send me a PM and I'll provide more details. Those who are coming please post so I can be sure to order enough pizza for everyone!

Lots of systems to be set up and available to play, plus a couple arcade machines. Dress warm, my basement has no heat. icon_sad.gif

Dang! It's PAX weekend!

Dang! It's PAX weekend!

Eh, I didn't even think about that since I'm not attending. Maybe next time we'll try to coordinate a bit in advance. Nice PAX is in Boston this year for all the northeast people who never get to go.

• 4 weeks later...

We are up to 5 definites. Anyone else?

Hi all,

I'm just pooking around... wondering how the meeting went...

Did you guys sell/trade games and systems too?

I miss the old atari meetings i went to in west springfield,ma

many years ago,those we're the days...

(looks at mapquest) yuck!! middletown is on the southside of hartford.

i hate that damn traffic....

ohh,i should intro myself, i'm Rick from agawam ma... i'm into atari consoles and computers,

sega genesis/32x/cd and xbox 360...

gotta go....

-rick

We had a great time. Well, at least I did. :)

Not really much trading went on. We played a lot of Warlords.

I want to have a get-together soon so you're welcome to come when I do. Unfortunetly I live in Wallingford, CT so you'll still have to deal with the traffic. Although it's not bad at all after dark. It's just bad at work-to-home and home-to-work travel times.

Allan

• 2 months later...

Wow, its been almost three months since our last meet... Either we are all real busy or "soon" doesn't mean what I think it means.

Soon as in 'Geologicly' speaking. :)

I'll talk to the wife and see what Friday nights are free for us so that we can plan something.

Allan

• 1 month later...