Ultimate1MB preorder starts

candle

Chear or Pro?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Should the PCB be PRO?

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

Hi All!

here is current preorder status - please check if everything is allright

if something is wrong, Your payment is not checked, or anything else needs my attention please contact me immediatly

Sebastian

Umm, I'm not listed as "paid"...and it should be. :)

I'll send a PM...

Whoa! What is this? 8-bit interest? From Darklord? :) :) :)

Edited by wood_jl

Whoa! What is this? 8-bit interest? From Darklord? :) :) :)

Why sure, I've got an 800XL system. Actually, the 800XL was how

I got started with Atari, something like 1981/82. I found one on

sale at a local Magic Mart for $99.00. Went back the week after

and got a 1050 drive for another $99.00. Money well spent. :)

Thank You all

as for board request, or quantities changes - please wait a bit - a week or two at most - let me see how things are going and how to split my orders for components shipments to get good price for them

i already know i'll be doing 240 blank boards in this run - it doesn't mean i want to assembly all of them at once, but it does mean that noone should be left empty handed

Thank You all

as for board request, or quantities changes - please wait a bit - a week or two at most - let me see how things are going and how to split my orders for components shipments to get good price for them

i already know i'll be doing 240 blank boards in this run - it doesn't mean i want to assembly all of them at once, but it does mean that noone should be left empty handed

i have no objections to assembling my own... and the usualy gang of idiots (they know who they are...), i can assemble theirs too if they want...

sloopy.

Thats not the point ;) You're paying for assembled unit

i have objections for being paid for nothing ;)

but back to the topic

most of parts are ordered, most of them have 3-4 weeks lead time, so i have to wait for them (last shipment is scheluded at 10th of may) - i've ordered parts for 140 boards, 128 boards is currently being ordered by all of You

boards are in production but again - "standard 9 business day" schelude is shifted in time to week 20 (i don't know why all electronics related stuff is counted in weeks) which is 16th of may due to factory load - 240 boards are being produced

as usually - updated list

and again - if i have omitted someone - please let me know

Edited by candle

I now have enough money again to spend on these - any left from the first batch?

Thorsten

You should send Candle a PM, he said in an earlier post that he had confirmed orders for 128 and had ordered parts for 140 so it's possible you might get added to the end of the first run.

I now have enough money again to spend on these - any left from the first batch?

Thorsten

You should send Candle a PM, he said in an earlier post that he had confirmed orders for 128 and had ordered parts for 140 so it's possible you might get added to the end of the first run.

That's what I did. Waiting for reply, very hopeful. :)

Hi Dom,

They are prepopulated with Hias modified stock XL/XE OS, Qmeg OS, 800/400 OS and Drac030 one for 65816 CPU

there will be utility for building images with OS'es one would desire, and making bootable ATR for flashing it on Atari (similiar to the one SICCART uses)

Sebastian

Edited by candle