IGNORED

Found Potential Rare Atari Games

cjrocco

I vote for a group shot of this collection :thumbsup:

If they are looking to sell, a standard auction a few at a time, over time on eBay/Game Gavel would be the best way. If you are not used to shipping do a couple at a time making the shipping melee less of a hassle. A few of us collectors will also be able to bid higher and pick more up if given some space between listings to recoup spending money.

AX

Already asked...see post #125 :D

Yep, was echoing your decree.

AX

Well, the titles I listed in post #99 are certainly worth selling seperately.

Unfortunately, your version of Karate is not the one most collectors are looking for, but there's more than enough left.

One question: Crime Busters is not an Atari 2600 game.

Are you sure it's spelled Crime Busters?

8)

Unfortunately, your version of Karate is not the one most collectors are looking for, but there's more than enough left.

8)

Crime Busters is an Atari 8 bit game.

I vote for a group shot of this collection :thumbsup:

If they are looking to sell, a standard auction a few at a time, over time on eBay/Game Gavel would be the best way. If you are not used to shipping do a couple at a time making the shipping melee less of a hassle. A few of us collectors will also be able to bid higher and pick more up if given some space between listings to recoup spending money.

AX

Already asked...see post #125 :D

Yep, was echoing your decree.

AX

And a great echo it is Ax :cool:

8)

Crime Busters is an Atari 8 bit game.

I see:

http://www.atarimania.com/game-atari-400-800-xl-xe-crime-buster_1405.html

8)

Man, I'm gone for a day and what an explosion! Really cool this ended up being a real thing. It would be nice to own that Video Life and have fun with it, but I doubt I could muster the money right now. Not until I get a better job will I be able to get that one. Sigh! If you do put it on eBay, please post a link for us and such so we can all take a crack at it! Maybe I'll get lucky.

May I ask, Mother In Law, what your father did for a living? Was he connected to the gaming scene at all? Did he work for Atari or own a game store? Looks like you have plenty of rare titles on your hands. Any idea on how he acquired them?

Edited by TwinChargers