IGNORED

Found Potential Rare Atari Games

cjrocco

I wonder how far she is in New York. I'm in New Jersey. I'm sure someone lives closer than me. Maybe someone could go there and verify things are legit if people were that crazy.

I'm heading up to New York to Mamaroneck soon myself and that's over an hour drive for me.

I've dealt with Wonder before and he's a really nice guy and my transaction went smoothly. So, if you do deal with him I don't think you'll have any worries.

I wonder how far she is in New York. I'm in New Jersey. I'm sure someone lives closer than me. Maybe someone could go there and verify things are legit if people were that crazy.

I'm heading up to New York to Mamaroneck soon myself and that's over an hour drive for me.

I've dealt with Wonder before and he's a really nice guy and my transaction went smoothly. So, if you do deal with him I don't think you'll have any worries.

Buffalo

Cart, Instructions, Manual

Uhm, that would be CIM and redundant. :P

I dont get "moderator" what does it mean?

he is the moderator of the users. he keeps track of all the users street address in case one of us go missing. Just by logging in he can trace where we all live. no big deal. nothing to worry about.

he is the moderator of the users. he keeps track of all the users street address in case one of us go missing. Just by logging in he can trace where we all live. no big deal. nothing to worry about.

Thanks for making me laugh.

boughten

:lol:

I'm confused on why thats funny?

Nothing. I just don't consider "boughten" to be a word even though it's in the dictionary. Does there need to be another version of "bought" to explain the past tense of a purchase? "He bought some Atari games" "He had boughten some Atari games"

"Boughten" sounds very....ebonics-like.

Just makes me laugh whenever I see or hear it used.

i try. :D

i actually thought you would believe it......:P

can you take a pic of yourself holding the games...maybe wear sunglasses to hide a bit if you dont want to show yourself to the internet weirdos.

can you take a pic of yourself holding the games...maybe wear sunglasses to hide a bit if you dont want to show yourself to the internet weirdos.

Or a pic of a game with a note next to it that says "Go to hell Rev" would work as well.

• Like 1

Is there something special I should wear?

I can also make users invisible, have them executed or put in prison (virtually). :lol:

None of that is ever fun btw.! But we need to execute a fair share of "users" that come and lay spam bombs all over the forum, most people don't even notice that. Luckily Al enabled Admin approval for new accounts a long time ago, before that, it was even worse. ;)

I can also make users invisible, have them executed or put in prison (virtually). :lol:

None of that is ever fun btw.! But we need to execute a fair share of "users" that come and lay spam bombs all over the forum, most people don't even notice that. Luckily Al enabled Admin approval for new accounts a long time ago, before that, it was even worse. ;)

I dont even know what a spam bomb is. I'm computer illiterate.

Is there something special I should wear?

a sign that says 'go to hell rev' and hold up some rare carts!!!

;) jaywi

• Like 2