IGNORED

Two Intellivisions and games need a new home

Derek

A couple of members here at AA bought loose carts from me, and it was a good experience so I figured I'd start to purge the rest of my stuff that just sits in my baby barn. I could easily just put it out in the porch for the next time Community Living comes knocking for stuff that ends up on the shelves at Value Village.

Keep in mind that a bubble envelope for shipping is about $2, and shipping to anywhere starts at about $7, it takes time to get your address, a trip to the post office to find out the exact shipping, and another trip to mail it, so please don't ask me if I'd accept $1 for game X, as though the other costs did not exist in getting something from my door to yours.

I have a bunch of ATari and Coleco; carts, extra systems, joysticks, etc,. But I will start with the Intellivision as I wish to purge all of it.

Two working systems, in good shape, though they have little dowels JB Welded to the circular controller, as that was the only way I could make them steer worth a damn as I found that little circle was a thumb breaker!

I only kept the games that I found playable with good response from the atrocious controllers that Intellivision thought could pass as joysticks.

They are: Pitfall, Demon Attack, Burger Time (with box and instructions), Skiing, Venture, Safe Cracker, (2) Lock N' Chase, Nova Blast, Atlantis, Space Battle, Loco Motion, Beauty and the Beast, Mission X, Advanced D&D, Donkey Kong Jr., and Bump N' Jump (with box and manual.)

I realize, nothing particularly rare here, but I figured I'd offer this stuff here first and see what happens, as all the stuff for all three systems can easily go in the front porch and head off to VV if there is no interest that at least costwise covers my time. ;)