IGNORED

wanted: Intellivision, and colecovision

Sean1

I need a Intellivision badly since I have a few games for the system I only ask for it to be in good shape I don't care what version it is or it's the sears clone.

For the colecovision I would like it to be in good shape and I just need the system only no controllers,rf cable, or power supply.

thanks, Sean

I need a Intellivision badly since I have a few games for the system I only ask for it to be in good shape I don't care what version it is or it's the sears clone.

For the colecovision I would like it to be in good shape and I just need the system only no controllers,rf cable, or power supply.

thanks, Sean

For the INTV, I'd suggest giving Revolutionika a PM as he may have a system for you. As for games, if you need more, there are a number of us who can probably help out, including Rev.

As for the CV, not sure how much you want to spend, but Yurkie has great modded and reconditioned systems and does great work so you don't have to worry about a DOA system.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

thanks, Sean

Still looking for a bare CV? I have one here that has a wonky power supply but tests fine with other power supplies. Power and reset switches are cleaned and refurbed. $15 + ship if interested.