IGNORED

New Game Found in XB .... Fantastic ! :D

ti99iuc

Hi Firends !! ;D

I do not know if I discovered something that all of you already know about but i haven't found this game on gameshelf website..... during my cataloging software, I found this game on a floppy disk ... I find it beautiful!

a great graphics and animations !! :D WOW !!

the italian name is "Quasimodo" but i think that there is another name in english original version...maybe hunchback ?

the programmer is: Gordon Tomlinson as i can read in the game...

hoping you will like the game how it like to me ;)

Ciro.

Quasimodo -2.bmp

Quasimodo.zip

Edited by ti99userclub

Wow... that looks amazing. =) I've never heard of this before, man... if it's a new find, it's a great one. GOOD JOB!!!

Yeah Opry ... never heard me too !! :D ... i can't think it's only XB language ;) ... however at now i've catalog with screenshot about 300 games and programs and this is the best at now ;)

I was able to look at the contents via TI-99Dir... I tried pasting into Classic99, and it appears there is some sort of embedded assembly... Multiple syntax errors and unmatched quotes... Something's in there that won't paste. =) A mystery.

Very cool, Ciro. =) Very cool.

Checked the sitelist for the FTP... Nothing with "Quasimodo" in the name.

I belive that quasimodo is the italian program name... the game was in english language and so it's probably with another english name... something with notredame the paris or hunchback... look at this for example...

this is the hunckback for c64... it's a real similar...

post-24673-130014629998_thumb.jpg

post-24673-130014632198_thumb.jpg

Interesting... perhaps a fan/enthisiast-built remake for the TI?? Is there any indication that this work was commissioned or that it was copyrighted by a company?

This is a cool mystery. =)

i've not find any news about an official game version for ti99.... however... the animations of all the sprites are superior ! ;D... the bitmap image of the game is nice... but ... see the game in movements is very Cool ! :D

I was able to look at the contents via TI-99Dir... I tried pasting into Classic99, and it appears there is some sort of embedded assembly... Multiple syntax errors and unmatched quotes... Something's in there that won't paste. =) A mystery.

Very cool, Ciro. =) Very cool.

Don't paste from TI99Dir, just copy the files from the DSK image into the Classic99 DSK1 folder (or mount the DSK image directly). ;)