IGNORED

Forum Upgrade (mostly) Complete!

Albert

Al, I seem to have lost the indefinite edit privileges I used to have on this post and this post. At the least, if I still have these privileges, I can't figure out where the Edit button went on the posts. Help, please?

onmode-ky

Edit: Oops, I just saw your status update on post editing getting broken today. I guess that answers that. Time to wait.

Edited by onmode-ky

Edit: Oops, I just saw your status update on post editing getting broken today. I guess that answers that. Time to wait.

Yeah, I'll have it fixed tonight or tomorrow. Going to take me an hour or two to re-merge personal code changes I've made to the software after today's update, which clobbered them all.

..Al

Should work now, can you try again?

I just successfully put in an edit on the plug-n-play post. Thanks, Al! I did notice something odd, though, and I can't remember if this was the original behavior: in advanced reply mode, when attaching a new document (text file) to the post, the attachment did not show up automatically, nor autoreload the page, nor display any sort of message to indicate that it had worked. I did it twice and then thought to check my user attachments list under my profile, whereupon I discovered that both attachment attempts had actually worked (so I deleted one of them). Did the attachment process always give no indication of success? My vague memory says no.

I would like a "My Content" button on the mobile version.

I would like a "Malcontent" button on the riot version. :)

onmode-ky

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Albert. I recently noticed that in the forums, threads that I have posted to in the past, do not have any sort of icon showing a past posting to that thread, like it has in the past. Is that a bug or a feature that is no longer available?? Thanks!!

EDIT!!!!!!! Never mind. LOL I found your other post.

• 2 weeks later...

Minor issue in Firefox 3.6.24 running in Ubuntu 10.04. If the window is too narrow, the "Tracker" link in the banner shifts downward, covering some combination of the "Messages," "My Content" and "View New Content" links, depending on the actual size of the window. None of the other links in the same row as "Tracker" have this problem.